Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Lazy said:
LOL!!
What kind of over-generalisation is that, how can u say most aussie guys are surfies?? Maybe in sydney they are, but their not the 'typical' aussie blokes are they. Hehehe jeez i laughed when i saw that post...:D

Yeah i love english accents as well :)
My observation but BOS members don't really appreciate 'surfies'- being one myself, it seems im a rare number on this forum. What do all the intellectual girls (cause lets face it most ppl on here have a brain) have against surfies???

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Cookie182 said:
My observation but BOS members don't really appreciate 'surfies'- being one myself, it seems im a rare number on this forum. What do all the intellectual girls (cause lets face it most ppl on here have a brain) have against surfies???
Kook, maybe everyone is a bodyboarder?:rofl:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm in an interracial relationship, me being the Australian-born Asian, and my boyfriend being the Papua New Guinean-born Australian. Every relationship/crush I've had.. were all mixed relationships.
Does ur bf have one of them bones thru his nose? :D

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Zrap said:
lol hahaha you freely admit to riding a lid and yet u call me a kook

man up and stand up mate

any one can slide around on their guts through a barell, but it takes real skill to get up under a lip and get spat out standing up

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Cookie182 said:
lol hahaha you freely admit to riding a lid and yet u call me a kook

man up and stand up mate

any one can slide around on their guts through a barell, but it takes real skill to get up under a lip and get spat out standing up
No where does it say i ride a lid

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I think its a reasonable assumption based on the fact that if you surfed there is no reason you would not admit to it and secondly you brought up bodyboarding. Where does it say otherwise?

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
Why are you two brothers arguing?? Us surfers we need to come together man, were fucking winners!!

I love getting out there, fresh ocean, all the boys just gettin sick waves- i mean that is just how we roll bitches

always remember, were winners man fucking winners!!

peace.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Zrap said:
But then again everyone does refer to me too, however, it was not imposed like that. But then again i did used to bodyboard, now i just bodysurf.
Even better getting mad shoreys and getting spray out swoooosh

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
to zrap yea i understand wat ur saying, bodyboarding is fun as well as bodysurfing especially in summer, but being a surfer i always enjoy the long running joke between bodyboarders/surfers.

to the dude above lol LMFAO

are u on crack???

either way, u remind me of 'Brucie" on GTA IV

blakegman

HSC
N/A
SurferNerd said:
Why are you two brothers arguing?? Us surfers we need to come together man, were fucking winners!!

I love getting out there, fresh ocean, all the boys just gettin sick waves- i mean that is just how we roll bitches

always remember, were winners man fucking winners!!

peace.
Wow you are a faggot.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
lol

^^agreed

SurferNerd you are an embarrassment to surfers

I bet you dont even surf. Your probably some white, wanna boy homie, still memorising eminem lyrics whilst batting off to cunterstrike.

*Squid*

HSC
Re: Interracial relationships~wot do u think?

phunky said:
What do u think about it??
I am an asian chick... not very asian at all actually but I have an Aussie boyfriend. Aussie guys rock! They are so much hotter! I have neva been out with any asians!
What race do u prefer??? :D
oh!!! i luv black guys!!!! absolutly gorgeous!!!! - not 2 keen on asians ... ...black guys... *dreamy look* lol!!!!!

Zrap

glock9
HSC

*Squid* said:
oh!!! i luv black guys!!!! absolutly gorgeous!!!! - not 2 keen on asians ... ...black guys... *dreamy look* lol!!!!!
You have massive flaps to fit the black cock amirite

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

*Squid* said:

what type though? African or Aboriginal/Islander because quite a few nationalities have claim to some how claim be black nowadays, including Lebos(wannabe gangsters)

osamadasoldier

HSC
ok, nothing wrong with interacial... But seriously, this thread started 6 years ago.. its incredible. I was in year 10 , when it started.. Now im in my 4th year of uni.

Comic girl

HSC
I believe people should remain within their own cultures, i don't know why it's just my opinion, but i'm not against people who are interracial, I think it's just easier for people to adjust culturally to one another, if they are similar rather than different, but i can see the points against that and why people are against it like me partially.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Comic girl said:
I believe people should remain within their own cultures, i don't know why it's just my opinion, but i'm not against people who are interracial, I think it's just easier for people to adjust culturally to one another, if they are similar rather than different, but i can see the points against that and why people are against it like me partially.
u probably secretly crave black cock and ur so embarrassed u pretend to be racist :uhhuh:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Maybe it's an evolutionary advantage to date/marry/have kids with someone else who's not of your own race because then you're certain that you're not from the same family from centuries and centuries ago or what not. I dunno. But mixed kids are hot!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I think it comes down to being as simple as;

If there is an attraction, then the idea of a relationship should at least be entertained, regardless of race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)