International studies - languages. (1 Viewer)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Just wanted to know what level of the language you'd be learning at UTS for I.S?

Do they have different classes for different levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced etc)?

I do two languages atm (check sig), though apparently I'd only be allowed to major in one country/language, and if it were Japanese, what sort of class would I be stuck in? And would I be picking it up from the level I am at?

(Arts (Languages) @ Usyd is set as preference #1 while Visual comm w/ International studies @ UTS is set as preference #2. 80% sure I won't get my first pref.)

Schoey93

HSC
Just wanted to know what level of the language you'd be learning at UTS for I.S?

Do they have different classes for different levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced etc)?

I do two languages atm (check sig), though apparently I'd only be allowed to major in one country/language, and if it were Japanese, what sort of class would I be stuck in? And would I be picking it up from the level I am at?

Arts (Languages) @ Usyd is set as preference #1 while Visual comm w/ International studies @ UTS is set as preference #2. 80% sure I won't get my first pref.)
They have language and culture classes for all levels, from beginner to advanced. You might have to sit a test to assess your ability to express yourself in your target language. They'll place you in a class based on your test results. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)