internally transferring degrees (1 Viewer)

blurp

HSC
after first year in unsw when transferring to another degree do they take into account first year uni marks, atar or both?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
90% of the time you will need to maintain 70 WAM by the end of first year in order to transfer successfully.

blurp

HSC
90% of the time you will need to maintain 70 WAM by the end of first year in order to transfer successfully.
even if you want to transfer to arts degree... not saying its a bad degree..

Benjir

HSC
I need to transfer from Com/law to Com
If your enrolled in Comm/Law and you want to drop to just Comm you can just internally apply for a transfer to plain Comm, your WAM wont matter.

_deloso

HSC
Guys in my situation I'm doing Chemical Engineering/ Materials Science and engineering. What if I want to drop to just Chemical ENgineering in the second year? Do I still need to maintain a WAM of 65 (as stated in the internal transfer website)?

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
Guys in my situation I'm doing Chemical Engineering/ Materials Science and engineering. What if I want to drop to just Chemical ENgineering in the second year? Do I still need to maintain a WAM of 65 (as stated in the internal transfer website)?
If your dropping one of your degrees I'm pretty sure you don't need a WAM for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)