Internal or External Transfer (1 Viewer)

Pussycake

HSC
Hey I want to do B Business at UTS and was wandering is it better to internal or external transfer. I got into Macquarie B Commerce and UTS B Engineering and B Business. Which is better I was thinking of doing the B Engineering and B Business but I don't know if I do get the transfer will the course be longer than if I just do a first year at Macquarie and then get the transfer Thanks in advance :kiss:

samirs_maxin

HSC
Just do da double degree at UTS and not satisfy the requirements for engineering lol

Pussycake

HSC
But does that mean that i miss out and my units don't count for business? or are they carried over to B Business (single degree). Actually im confused :( are you saying that I fail my engineering unit? won't that just mean i waste an extra 2 yrs of my life?

Last edited:

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
If you do B business B Engineering, you'll have a longer year. Combined degrees usually aren't flexible, they force you to do pretty much ever subject required to get the degree. If you do a single B business, there will be lots of electives to choose as well as your major. With a combined degree, you'd do your core subjects + one major and that's it for business. Same as the engineering part.

Double degrees kill free choice.

Pussycake

HSC
Thank you so much! that has really cleared it up for me and Krayzie I think I might try that, I was actually thinking just doing business subjects for my first and 2n semester but didn't know if i could so yea thanks :uhhuh::D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)