Inspired by Business Scholarship Interview (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Is there anyone here that did this interview? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
which session is it? from memory there was like one at 4 something and others at 6:00pm +

Dogs4Life

HSC
ive got a catholic school uniform, so basically blazer and tie and stuff like that. For smart casual, I was going to wear a button up shirt on skinny jeans

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
For what it's worth, and I won't mention which panels I sit on, when I'm sitting on these I don't really tend to notice what people wear unless they wear something totally inappropriate or too casual for the occasion that it stands out - this could be more indicative that they knew what to wear as opposed to me being ignorant. If I'm wearing a full suit and tie (regardless of the weather), I would expect the person I'm interviewing to be at the same level. Exceptions made for the very young and inexperienced (i.e. no tie, or a proper jacket and trousers as opposed to full suit, etc). Every now and then I see people wear school uniforms but without starting a private vs public school debate, if you aren't wearing a blazer/tie (and maybe some nice pins/badges?!) then you are probably better off wearing a suit.

EDIT: It's probably worth mentioning I do not sit on this particular panel and never have.

mreditor16

HSC
For what it's worth, and I won't mention which panels I sit on, when I'm sitting on these I don't really tend to notice what people wear unless they wear something totally inappropriate or too casual for the occasion that it stands out - this could be more indicative that they knew what to wear as opposed to me being ignorant. If I'm wearing a full suit and tie (regardless of the weather), I would expect the person I'm interviewing to be at the same level. Exceptions made for the very young and inexperienced (i.e. no tie, or a proper jacket and trousers as opposed to full suit, etc). Every now and then I see people wear school uniforms but without starting a private vs public school debate, if you aren't wearing a blazer/tie (and maybe some nice pins/badges?!) then you are probably better off wearing a suit.

EDIT: It's probably worth mentioning I do not sit on this particular panel and never have.
how about co-op?? what do you think is the best to wear, if you do get a co-op interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)