Insomniaa!!! (1 Viewer)

i.am.amanda

HSC
I only fall asleep when the TV is on...so its really crap that the TV in my bedroom doesn't have the "sleep" function.

Lately I've been waking up at around 1 or 2 am and not going back to sleep about 3 times a week. Usually it's becuase I've got a SAC the next day or something. Its crap. I miss sleep.

Saphy

HSC
I nap. Shameful to admit, but its true. Mostly during Raymond. LMAO

Wish4WINGS

HSC
My lack of sleep has nothing to do with anxiety or insomnia, i just reckon it's a waste of time. I just take some of those brohima (or what ever they are called) tablets for brain function and drink a mother when i feel tired.
6 hours sleep is like a big sleep for me. usually go to sleep 2 am and get up at 6:30-7 every morning. pull an all nighter on saturday nights. Play a round of golf on saturday and sunday, practice 3-5 times a week for 4 hours +. At first i was tired all the time but then i got used to it. Some weeks when i have no mother i will sleep for 12-14 hours on friday night, usually when i have done alot of work.
Might have bad health effects but probs have made up all the time i would have been asleep for. Partys reall screw me up though, feeling sick doesnt help. lol.
Holidays are full chill though sleep alot more.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I am forced to shoot myself in the head using a pistol with tranquiliser rounds to fall asleep for 10 minutes sometimes.
The day may come when I accidentally use live rounds. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)