incest... (1 Viewer)

kimmayap

HSC
I read that when you are breeding animals (i'd say its true for humans too) that its ok to breed a brother and sister, just not too many times down the generation line. If it happens too many times there is more chance of the two siblings to have a very similar dna structure.
So is you have kids with your brother, as long as your parents arent incest then there is a small chance your kids will have deformities.

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Apparently in America before you get married to somebody you have to have blood tests done to make sure your not marrying your brother or sister. I was like hmmm when I found out, but then apparently its cause of the whole 'one night stand' or unknown pregnancy thing. (this is with the exception of vegas obviously)
thats such crap. Who says you have to take a blood test? you can refuse to the police to take a blood test anytime.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Can someone explain Freud's idea...about mothers *shudder*

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Iron woman said:
Can someone explain Freud's idea...about mothers *shudder*
well freud thinks that all people are attracted to their parents in some wierd sexual way although we might not realise it.......as in boys are attracted to their mums and girls to their dads........ewwwwwww

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
go_elizabeth said:
ok i know thaT THIS is a bit left field... BUT...does anyone here no of , of have done themselves, something to do with sisters/ brothers, or step sisters/brothers or cousins or anything hell seedy??
hey, we could pretend to be brothers & sisters and then have incest sex if you like!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
inlaws arent related by blood....who cares
oh my gosh yesterday i found out that me friends ex girlfriend slept with her cousin recently! like oh my gosh! YUK how do people bring themselves to do it? though it didnt suprise me too much, she is a dirty skank anyway

HSC
ehh it seems slightly wrong, my brother inlaws are nice but gah i avoid it feels wrong

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
inlaws arent related by blood....who cares
oh my gosh yesterday i found out that me friends ex girlfriend slept with her cousin recently! like oh my gosh! YUK how do people bring themselves to do it? though it didnt suprise me too much, she is a dirty skank anyway
yuck thats disgusting.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
umm don't u think there's something a little sick about screwing your dad's wife's daughter/son or mum's husbands daughter/son ?

I think it's just as bad as any form of incest lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
umm don't u think there's something a little sick about screwing your dad's wife's daughter/son or mum's husbands daughter/son ?

Have you seen cruel intentions? I'd fuck Buffy if she was my step sister.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:

whos doing that?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I really dont see the problem with incest unless they are in your direct family.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hmm the thing that makes me get along best with my female cousins is the knowledge.. that there is absoblutely no sexual tension, it's good to have girl friends without that added bullshit... (which is in almost all male/female friendships).

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
whos doing that?
whoever was talking about in-laws or step brothers/sisters

id be mighty pissed off if i was related to brad pitt through marriage or something. like id never do anything with anyone regarded as my family, so if i was related to brad pitt, id probably turn lesbian and hope i wasnt related to angelina jolie

suteki

well... i have two gay cousins overseas... umm 20 n 22.... and they're together.. like. together together... they're actually quite cute together.. but yes.. is that incest.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
No, I think its in case the mothers had like a one night stand and fallen pregnant or something. And then the child grows up not knowing its father. And the father doesnt even know it HAS a child. Then in another relationship gives birth to another child. Then the two children end up having the same dad but not knowing.
the chance of that happening would be so small though. would they do it purely for healths sake? i don't think it's worth it.

if you grow up not knowing your father and not knowing you have another brother or sister, technically, forgetting health reasons, it's ok for them to get married because they have not grown up as bro and sis and they don't even know they are brother and sister. do others agree? like it does seem wrong,but at the same time they don't know any better.

BabySilver

HSC
What do you mean small chance? it happens. I know people it's happened too. Also along the same lines.. Kids put up for adoption haf fallen for their siblings without knowing it. Chances maybe small but it happens. though now with more girls using protection/having abortions/using moarning after pill/ keeping kids.. it is happening less often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)