Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
hehe...

its your turn glitter....

We have had our hysterics already...

HSC
it feels like one of those moments were someone should go....'i love you guys' then we all hug and cry

*giggles* i hate it when that happens you dont want to cry but you do anyway

*giggles realises it isnt funny but keeps giggling anyway*

ok....ive decided im WAY to tired for this

i shall return with my hysterics tomorrow, hope you're both here.

nighty night

J

jhakka

ujuphleg said:
man you guys are serious spammers... glitterfairy, we were on the same post count at the begginning of the HSC.... *shakes head*
We only spam up one thread in each forum, so it's not like we're making it spread.

And we only ever go off topic when the original question in the thread has been addressed properly. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
You tell him Jhakka. He's just jealous that we're actually managing to use the thread for a greater cause ;)

Mindless babble!

hehe

J

jhakka

It is the truth, though. When there is someone with a question, everyone always gives a bit of input before they let the thread degrade itself into a long strand of drivel and mindless idiocy that the Short Story subforum has become famous (and loved) for.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
True, true. Its our trademark, our culture! We should preserve it.

Last edited:
J

jhakka

We shall build a shrine, eight cubits by three cubits, and it is to be called "Important - Please Read". :)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
goldendawn said:
You tell him Jhakka. He's just jealous that we're actually managing to use the thread for a greater cause ;)

Mindless babble!

hehe

HER!!! HER!!! SHE!!! SHE!!!

I'm a girl goddammit!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
We will call it:

"The Important Please Read Digital Ka'ba*"

And we will all digitally circumambulate it in praise of the greater good we have made manifest in this small place on earth - the earth where human choice unleashes good and evil against each other, in wrath and in peace; and ever to remain in flux unto the ending of this life. We shall be known as "Electric Angels", keeping peace ever in the forum, our digitial sanctum from the woes of life.

*I intend no disrespect to the faith of Islam. I hold it, as I hold all beliefs, in the highest regard - just as I respect true Muslims.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
My apologies. Its hard to know on the internet sometimes, and there are lots of "gender benders" ;)

J

jhakka

I feel that the world is a better place with its Important - Please Read Digital Ka'ba, as it keeps the chaos from spreading and engulfing all we hold dear. Like cheesecake, and fairies and gingerbread men who frolic through fields of daisies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
jhakka said:
I feel that the world is a better place with its Important - Please Read Digital Ka'ba, as it keeps the chaos from spreading and engulfing all we hold dear. Like cheesecake, and fairies and gingerbread men who frolic through fields of daisies.
That's right. It's also a sanctuary where poetic people can escape from stylistic nazis who brand them verbose, when in truth they ensure not only syntactical and semantic correctness, but manage to enliven their writing with fruity metaphors and colourful expressions.

Wherefore pompous? Why pretentious when the intent is clarity, when the intent is to illuminate thought and feeling? Words can be beautiful, and can wield much strength: for good or for ill.

hehehehehe
:D

J

jhakka

It's a place where people understand me and my sensitivites. A safe haven for those who are afraid to show their emotions, their weaknesses. This is the place to be. Important - Please Read, a place where you can speak and be spoken to.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
A place where meaning and purpose are woven by the thread into the fabric of the digital life. A place where all are welcome, where all are equal, where all dreams (except some of Llyrai's, hehe) may be realised! It's is also a place of discussion, where life and death, and war and peace and the most sententious concerns of our own nature are explored. It is a place of revelation, and of sanctuary.

J

jhakka

I believe there is a Latin phrase to perfectly describe the experience this thread has given each and every one of the people who have viewed it, though I'll be damned if I know what it is. Nevertheless, I feel that that we have been blessed with a great gift, and for one to take this for granted and send us astray with on-topic discussion in here would be not just irritating, but a challenge to all who hold what this thread stands for dear.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
hehe, Right on!

So we shall be both "Electric Angels" and "Crusaders of the Forum"!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Yeah, that's an added bonus.

Glitterfairy can zap them with her fairy wand too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)