Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

But wouldn't that only make them all sparkly? She's a glitterfairy, not an electricfairy.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
jhakka said:
But wouldn't that only make them all sparkly? She's a glitterfairy, not an electricfairy.
Yeah, you're right. It would be more like an instant "glamour zap". But on the upside, it would also be an instant conversion
:cool:

J

jhakka

I suppose we need someone glamourous around here. Not having her would be like going out to lunch and forgetting to make your bed before you leave.

I feel sorry for any peopel genuinely looking for advice and thinking this thread is truly important.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
lol. But you know well that if anyone wants advice they only have to ask! Whilst we're waiting for people's questions we just banter mindlessly to avoid studying

J

jhakka

It makes life more interesting, and at least it creates a friendly environment for whoever wants advice.

I agree. Why keep things sedate when nothing else is happening in the meantime? :D

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Come not between the Electric Angel and his ideals!
Defile not our sanctum!
Begone!

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I suppose we need someone glamourous around here. Not having her would be like going out to lunch and forgetting to make your bed before you leave.
I'm assuming this means I'm loved? lol

HSC
N/A
I feel loved.

:D

Although I do suppose now is a bad time to admit that I rarely - if ever - make my bed? And when was the last time I "went out to lunch"... hmm...

Time to go back to bed and a) dream about Prince Charming or b) dream about beautiful shoes

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
hey, how do you change the little caption under your name? Mine says "member", but I would like to put something else in its place. I have noticed that many people have done this...how they have done it eludes me....

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Come back from sweet dreams, glitter? :)
Actually, yes. I should cry myself to sleep more often. I have a feeling that the Great Spiritual Thing took pity on me last night and gave me the most wonderful dreams to make me feel better. And it worked! :D I'm really just sort of meandering whilst under a semi-euphoric haze at the moment, it's really the most wonderful thing.

As for the siggy thing under avatars, I wish I knew. Perhaps it's just a Mod thing? Ask a Mod... heehee Mod's are fast becoming good for many things...

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
go to user cp and then edit options i think... or profile

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Thanks guys, but I have already exhausted all my 'options' in the user CP. And how the hell do you talk to a mod? I never see any around...

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
:/ but i've just checked, it's under 'edit profile' --> custom user titles

maybe you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or something?

HSC
N/A
I pm them, usually.

Try anti, if they're around. anti's nice :) Or any of the other Mods, I guess, eg Lazarus.

HSC
N/A
Hey!

I don't have custom user title either. Maybe it is a "you have to be on BOS for x amount of time" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)