Imaginative journey related texts (1 Viewer)

Ezmay.90

HSC
can anyone please help me with the road not taken,lime tree bower prison especially the heart of darkness or anythin on imaginative journey

PLEASE HELP ASAP 911 EMERGENCY !!!!!!

ezmay_69@hotmail.com please send me stuff if u know !!!

Thankyou xoxo

renzieroo

HSC
There are some really basic ones yet are still good and easy to use like:
Peter Pan,
Finding Neverland,
Alice in Wonderland and
Pans Labrynth.

jessikayo

HSC
Hey.
i have just started year 12, and i have recieved this assigment on imaginary journeys.
just wondering can anyone give me some help on techniques conveyed in the ssong Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.
would be much appreciated.
asap please i havnt got much longer
cheers :)

cuddlepie2008

HSC
i just got an assignment too on imaginative journeys and related texts. i havent chosen my texts yet but does anyone have some detailed notes on related texts for imaginative journeys?
would be much appreciated :)

Tim Woods

HSC
Hi guys,
i'm studying the film 'contact' for our area of study, imagintive journeys.
wondering if anyone else is also studying this and could give me some notes and essays...
would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

rusted elf

HSC
What about something like the Odyssey by Homer? After all, one could argue that its the original imaginative journey :)

I also did Utopia by Thomas More, that was EXCELLENT. I tutor now, and last year I helped a student with Hook, that was good too. A poem by Robert Browning called 'Childe Rolande to the Dark Tower Came' would be a good one for anyone who's up for a challenge and wanting to get great marks for being a bit more original.

gorgeousg

HSC
Hi, I'm looking for an imaginative journey related text that i studied briefly a while ago, but i can't remember the name of it or who it's by. It was a short story about a man who plans to tell his wife about all these things he had achieved that day while she talks, but then you find out he was just imagining everything, as a means of experiencing those desires he could not in reality.

If anyone knows anything, I'd really appreciate it
Thanks

super-em

HSC
that text sounds good. did you find the name for it???

thelamest

HSC
I read your earlier comment about Utopia being Excellent. I'm researching it at the moment.
Do you think I'd be able to incorporate it into my HSC essay, even if i haven't read the novel?
Notes on the net may be able to help, because I desperately need to use a different related text for the Imaginative Journeys essay i need to do soon.

What points could you please give me, to help me write about Utopia??

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)