Illegal Immigrants (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
fuck i wish we had some sense like new zealand just to say no to the boat people
they can fuck off and come here legally and work for the shit they get instead of rocking up on a leaky boat and having everything handed to them by the government

cheese_cheese

HSC
Everyone on this Earth is human, we are all of the same species. Why should random luck of the draw as to whether you are born in Australia or Afghanistan decide upon the quality of your life?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck i wish we had some sense like new zealand just to say no to the boat people
they can fuck off and come here legally and work for the shit they get instead of rocking up on a leaky boat and having everything handed to them by the government
Same. It's too costly also taking our tax money -.-. We need to care about our people first.

cheese_cheese

HSC
Same. It's too costly also taking our tax money -.-. We need to care about our people first.
We need to care about everyone. Why should the Australia 1% get to live in multi million dollar houses while many other Australians can't afford even simple housing? Let along Afghanis etc.

na110793

HSC
Illegals should just stay in Bumfuckistan. It makes the world go 'round, and no kittens are killed.

LonelyWolf

HSC
With more immigrations there is more diversity though.
since when was diversity a good thing?

thats because nz is already fucked. full of idiot islanders, god i wish nz was rid of them

cheese_cheese

HSC
since when was diversity a good thing?

thats because nz is already fucked. full of idiot islanders, god i wish nz was rid of them
Diversity is great. Multiculturalism allows us to each experience part of other cultures.

na110793

HSC
Seriously guise, what's so great about a multicultural society? I don't benefit from seeing a bunch of curis/pakis/bumfuckistanis convulsing as their way of dance, nor do I gain anything from eating spicing food (other than indigestion).

LonelyWolf

HSC
Seriously guise, what's so great about a multicultural society? I don't benefit from seeing a bunch of curis/pakis/bumfuckistanis convulsing as their way of dance, nor do I gain anything from eating spicing food (other than indigestion).
because its supposed to make our society more 'tolerant'

na110793

HSC
Fuck tolerance. I'm not Aussie, but I don't force feed my culture down your throats.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, South America for the South Americans

North America for everyone, Europe for everyone, Australia for everyone

---

someone please explain why this is a good thing?

na110793

HSC
The first 4 continents are shitholes and the latter 3 continents are developed.

LonelyWolf

HSC
The first 4 continents are shitholes and the latter 3 continents are developed.
My point.

Just because our societies are more superior and generally far better off, doesn't mean we have to share such wealth

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Open the borders, why should where your parents fucked determine where you live?

and coming to Australia by boat seeking refuge is not illegal

fuck nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)