ii aammmmm finished yewwww - best feeling (1 Viewer)

bestkeptsecret

HSC
best feelin ever when u walk out of the exam room knowing you have finished finally 13 years of schooling hahah

on comes schoolies yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

~~Jess~~

HSC
it was a good feeling but not that good lol. damn why didnt i study more i get the regret thing happening and feeling just plain weird, which is normal for me!
but yay bring on skoolies!! woo hoo

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Hell yeah it's the best feeling!! Just finished today after 6 weeks of intense study (aka torture) and now I'm free!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

no

more

HSC!!

haha, I feel sorry for next yr's grade 12. They have a whole lotta shit to go through :p

olay

HSC
WHeEeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeEeeeeeEeeeeee :D finished yesterday.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS FOR MAKING IT TO THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYEYEYEYEYEY :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xox

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
yeah i finished on wednesday, twas the best feeling in ages. i feel sorry for those who have exams on the last day, poor bastards!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i only have legal studies left... which isnt too bad

My main worries were ancient and modern, and now theyre over i feel great!

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i finished on Wednesday, hard to believe that 13yrs of skoolin is over, elated yet there is a sense of emptiness. looking bak, it was a big part of our lives up to now.

the feelin of finishing ur HSC is unrivalled in my opinion.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

milestone post: no#250

sizzle

Its serioulsy the best feeling ever!!!!...my last exam was 2u SOR and i couldn't wait till the supervisor said PENS DOWN! i feel sorry for all da future year 12's who still have to go thru the fuked up hsc!
Now its time to bludge and laze about! i just like to say to all u people who r going to schoolies... u lucky bastards! i can't go coz my dad won't let me go!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
*Cries* I finish next Thursday... with my worst subject... I hate it allllllllll!!!!!! Damn society. And on Wednesday I have Vis. Art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)