If... (1 Viewer)

NotOneLess

HSC
Should have been named after some Academic or historically important person rather than the locality.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
it really does just sound crap. kind of like it's trying to be usyd but failing miserably.

peter22

Banned
HSC
UWS stands for U Went Superb. I wish I was at UWS:( Best university in the world

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
the name just reinforces the stereotype, it doesn't create it. chifley uni would still have deadshit lebs with uais of 30 walking around its campuses and filling up its courses.

NotOneLess

HSC
Well if UWS went to the trouble of renaming the hawkesbury courses to the umbrella called B. Natural Science (insert major here) for marketing purposes, they could at least started with the uni's name itself.

P.S
They really did rename the courses at hawkesbury for marketing purposes.

Last edited:

lilredelmo

HSC
Jachie..
Lebos with UAI's of 30?????
Not in my course!No lebos and no 30 UAI's.
Just goes to show that generalisations are NOT accurate.

Just a question....In my course there are people from selective, Private, Catholic, and Public schools who live in the Eastern Suburbs,Northern Beaches, Inner City and The Shire.Do all these people suddenly become brainless bogans when they enrol at UWS????They may have been your classmates or neighbours in their "previous" life and you may have even thought they were "normal"..and suddenly AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH UWS must be a moron!Must be put down,criticised,and treated as a second class citizen.
GROW UP...UWS students are NOT ALL LEBOS with 30 UAIS...or ANY STEREOTYPICAL GROUP.
Can you describe a "typical" student from any other Uni accurately..NO!

yer8899

HSC
Jachie..

Just a question....In my course there are people from selective, Private, Catholic, and Public schools who live in the Eastern Suburbs,Northern Beaches, Inner City and The Shire.Do all these people suddenly become brainless bogans when they enrol at UWS????They may have been your classmates or neighbours in their "previous" life and you may have even thought they were "normal"..and suddenly AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH UWS must be a moron!Must be put down,criticised,and treated as a second class citizen.
GROW UP...UWS students are NOT ALL LEBOS with 30 UAIS...or ANY STEREOTYPICAL GROUP.
swish

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Jachie..

bitch please, i WENT to uws. i saw who my peers were first hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)