If you could pick up additional subjects, what would they be? (1 Viewer)

-tony-

HSC
bettina44 said:
i realli wanted to do ipt but it clashed with my art and physics line,i now realise i should of chose ipt,physics is soo boring.i also would of like to of done
textiles
french
society and culture
industrial technoology
but the scaling and the major projects turned me off
i regret choosing chemistry but there wasnt exactly anything that good on the line so i will probably drop it next yr

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Maybe I should have chosen maths like 99% of the other students. That way I can count things faster D:

Also wished I didn't pick music, though I love the theory/history part of it... Not so much the practical since I practically dont know how to play any instrument well >___>;;

I wish I could have chosen:
- Physics (clashed with art)
- Biology (clashed with eng ext)
(- Chemistry)
- Textiles (no students interested = ='' me + 2 others picked this originally but... not enough lol)
- Drama (many students wanted to do this. but too late. yr 11 had already started)
- Hospitality (clashed with eng ext and va)
- Photography (non uai)

Sadly for me, we lack students at our school. Lack of students = less classes because teachers will only create classes for certain other subjects only if there are lots (more than 15) students interested. Oh... the negative side of going to a public school with students who... don't try seriously at school.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
-IPT
-Legal Studies
-Biology
-Economics

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
cerys said:
Maybe I should have chosen maths like 99% of the other students. That way I can count things faster D:

Also wished I didn't pick music, though I love the theory/history part of it... Not so much the practical since I practically dont know how to play any instrument well >___>;;

I wish I could have chosen:
- Physics (clashed with art)
- Biology (clashed with eng ext)
(- Chemistry)
- Textiles (no students interested = ='' me + 2 others picked this originally but... not enough lol)
- Drama (many students wanted to do this. but too late. yr 11 had already started)
- Hospitality (clashed with eng ext and va)
- Photography (non uai)

Sadly for me, we lack students at our school. Lack of students = less classes because teachers will only create classes for certain other subjects only if there are lots (more than 15) students interested. Oh... the negative side of going to a public school with students who... don't try seriously at school.
You were really unlucky with your subject choices.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^ lol i know :E but how so do you think?

I just chose... different subjects compared to 90% of the other students :E
No business, computing, economics, science, math etc

All creative and language stuffs for me. But then thats also a downside since I feel that those subjects I didn't pick could have benifited me much more.

*shakes fist* damn you school for screwing the lines!

johony

HSC
Drama - picked it, but deputies wouldn't allow it, citing 5 people was too small for a class.
Software Design - clashed with Modern History.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL - Dowdell wouldn't allow a 5 students class? Funny - he allows Classical Greek.

-tony-

HSC
i should hav done food tech
thats probably my biggest mistake
i came first last yr

but it clashed with SAC
althoe we dont learn much in that

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
drop english advanced and pick up Economics, then pick PDHPE & SLR

selablad

HSC
I think I'd like to do economics if I could...I've been talking to people who do it lately and it sounds pretty cool...

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
selablad said:
I think I'd like to do economics if I could...I've been talking to people who do it lately and it sounds pretty cool...
You should have. Economics is much better than biology. :D Economics is also much easier.

EDIT: I just had my eco test today. The test was so screwed up, there were soo many mistakes in it, people kept asking about the test, and we had to change answers and questions and stuff. Another sign of my economics teachers incompetence. The test was clearly written last night while the teacher was under the influence of alcohol.

Last edited:

michael1990

HSC
foram said:
You should have. Economics is much better than biology. :D Economics is also much easier.

EDIT: I just had my eco test today. The test was so screwed up, there were soo many mistakes in it, people kept asking about the test, and we had to change answers and questions and stuff. Another sign of my economics teachers incompetence. The test was clearly written last night while the teacher was under the influence of alcohol.
The Prelim course is much easier than the HSC course.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
foram said:

LOL, that is so true. Our head teacher of yr11 economics, also our year advisor, is almost always under the influence of alcohol, it seems... Every time he attempts to write a notice about exams, syllabus, tests, worksheets, you name it, there are so many glaring mistakes in them! And my teacher just sighs and tries to correct the mistakes... or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)