• training video on road safety
  • recycling
  • our environment documentary
  • wildlife in my school yard
  • a music video
  • a cooking video
  • a murder mystery
  • other
If we were to make a video for an audience of Senior students, what would you guys like to see?

bored of sc

HSC
A music video that incorporates a story/film like plot e.g. as you've said, murder mystery. That's just me, cause I love music.

Finx

HSC
You should do a poll on this sort of thing.

Think of it from our point of view. We've all been drilled with the 'save our environment!' info from years of Geography or whatever, and in my opinion, I'm pretty sick of it. That rules out wildlife, recycling and the documentary, UNLESS you're doing something as amazing as David Attenbourgh, which is pretty difficult =p

Cooking would be boring - have you ever watched Ready Steady Cook on TV? Even Iron Chef fails to entertain.

Road safety could be interesting, since most of us will be getting our L's this year.

Murder mysteries for those english loving people =]

Music video for the original. It's easy because everyone loves music, though which genre might be a challenge.

johony

HSC
What are your favourite movies?

Think about several films you like, and then do a film from that genre. All those themes listed seem pretty cliched.

I just finished a film for Photography, and somehow we just turned a mundane exam cheating story in to a psychedelic adventure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)