• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I really like my best friend. (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol, thats not a little factor. Maybe the best thing is if you just continue with the way things are going currently. If you and her are meant to be together, sometime in the future you two will be. If not, well then, it just wasn't meant to be.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Cape said:
lol, thats not a little factor. Maybe the best thing is if you just continue with the way things are going currently. If you and her are meant to be together, sometime in the future you two will be. If not, well then, it just wasn't meant to be.
No, No, No. i cant. i cant hold it back. i need to say something. i need to. but i just dont know how!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know exactly how you feel. Maybe you should just talk with your best friend for a while and just mention how you feel. Just mention it into a conversation. And take it from there.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
demosthenes said:
its also complicated by another little factor....
my best BLOKE mate has feelings for her too. i havent told him
Hah! This is also like my situation. Other people make things even harder.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
awwww. Well in the end its up to you, but you shud really have a private talk to her and just be honest.. just say it... if you hold back ur damaging yourself, and a potential relationship even more.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
wow man your in a fix
you like ur best chick friend and your best guy friend does too.
thats way fucked...
but she is your best friend and so is he

if its really that bad, best thing is to go out there and tell her to her face. your best friends! im sure you can work something out :D

slip

HSC
ive been in exactly your situation. like my best female friend, and so has my best male friend. but he knew i like her.

they had a chance early in the year and it didnt work. then nothign happened for ages so i figured it was alright to tell her, im glad i told her even thou i got rejected.

the other thing is if neither of you do anything someone else will, and the only thing worse then missing out on a girl you love is you and your best mate missing out on the girls you love. so i say one of you should tell her, and you seem to be the one to do it.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
bahaha, I've been down that road. We were in a group of 6 best friends (only one guy btw). Two of my best friends also liked the guy in our group. But I got the man in the end...then lost him..then got him again...then lost him..then in limbo...it either works out great, and you get married...or you break up and ur friendship is over.

Quote: friendship often ends in love, but love never ends in friendship

too true.

Of course i had a whole other drama surrounding my relationship...but we are in the process of serialising it into a soap opera, for the world's viewing pleasure, because the truth is simply FAR stranger than fiction :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
babydoll_ said:
dont tell her
I'm so with babydoll on this... I think its a bad idea. Girls say we like honesty and that kind of stuff but this would kill the friendship...start small and ask her things... dont dare tell her until uve sussed out if she feels the same way... then go from there.

Calvin Zhu

HSC
N/A
take a chance,

wait for a romantic and close moment, don't talk too much. kiss her
action speaks for it self.

V

val_dramaqueen

dont do anything... dont say anything dont even let on that you like her

bad idea

especially a best friend

seriously, its bad... and telling someone you liek them is bad. never do it. don't do it! you'll regret it more than actually not telling her :uhhuh:

V

val_dramaqueen

lol i do what i like!

hahaha... from now on, im going to be the love pessimist of the whole of love and relationships forums!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i cant be that

i have to call them as i see them

and right now im thinking u should stop worrying about something that u cant change and move on and have fun

V

val_dramaqueen

ok ok ok.. i will...

i'm still gonna be pessimistic though... it works out better for me i feel.. i was pessimistic right up till last year, then got all "confident" and "optimistic" and stuff.. it still hasn't gotten me far, so i think i'll go back to pessimism for a while... if thats ok ?? :D

i still love you! :uhhuh:

V

val_dramaqueen

i know.. its the beer and pessimism all in one. its gonna stick around for a while, i'll tell ya that! :uhhuh:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
The best friend thing hardly works out... esp if your the guy askin the chick!
Before you confess your undying love to her find out if shez even remotely interested...
Refrain from telling her straight out I say... it's LEATHAL!
and uhhh... yeh refer to the ladder theory 4 this one :p lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)