• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I really like my best friend. (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I dont know man. Being her best friend, you should know her well enough to decide. Either way, Id say dont do it half assedly, even if you are really shy. In my experience, girls really appreciate it when a guy is courageous enough to be romantic and honest.

christian_j

HSC
I feel for you man... really do. But I'm pretty sure you're screwed.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
ha i know...damned if i do, damned if i dont.
I dunno...if i dont do it i will regret it.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
cut off your penis, tie a pink ribbon around it and leave it in her letter box. id love that.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ive been there done that...... i liked my best friend, and coz we're so close, i just told him, and we talked about it a while, and basically decided that it wouldnt be good at the moment (because of ex-es) and that we should just stay mates.
basically if you're close enough to her, you should be able to talk it through, and at the end of talking it through, still be best friends.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
seriouly I like someone who is confident... just say it.. whats the worst that can happen? she'll say no... and so what? If shes ur best friend she'll be honest with you, she'll either say yes she likes you to or no she doesnt... and then if she says no u can continue being friends after you talk about it :) goodluck and be confident

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i think sadly everyone in their lifetime will develop feelings for the best friend- which sucks because it is a very sensitive issue with some ppl

deano059

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i think sadly everyone in their lifetime will develop feelings for the best friend- which sucks because it is a very sensitive issue with some ppl
i know ive developed those feelings b4...

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Of course you should tell her. You'll always wonder and regret it otherwise. I was/am in the same situation with my best friend... But it goes on forever, I'm warning you

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
miaomiao said:
Of course you should tell her. You'll always wonder and regret it otherwise. I was/am in the same situation with my best friend... But it goes on forever, I'm warning you
do elaborate :) unless ur uncomfortable doing so.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
demosthenes, if she is your best friend, then you should be able to tell her everything and at the same time you won't be ashamed to say it. Don't be afraid to talk to her about these things, you will feel uncomfortable until you do, and when you do tell her, you will feel relieved, and you never know what might happen. Everyone has these feelings about their best friends at some stage in their life.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
its also complicated by another little factor....
my best BLOKE mate has feelings for her too. i havent told him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)