i-Pod Loss (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
stupid males at train stations!!!

just need some way to vent

so i was at the station the other day .. when some dickhead just bumped [like ... shoved] into me, causing me to drop my i-Pod [i just got on easter].
I'm in the shit atm - cuz i havent told my parents ... and if they find out - I'm sooo dead. arghh - dont you just hate it when some retarded bastard does that. man, the bum - just walked away fast, didnt apologise or anything. Yeah, well now it's ruined, doesnt work.. and fark. it's scratched like anything...
*tears*

VENT .. VENT .. VENT
let the anger flow​

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyhow - what should i do? .. any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
if it doesnt have any dents, you can always try to get it repaired under warrenty

kaylz

HSC
yeah i would try n say it wasn't working and then you dropped t. then it'll be under warranty

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Damn, how hard must it have dropped onto the ground for it to not work anymore?!

Abraxus

HSC
yea i just got mine a few weeks ago and have a massive fear something like that will happen ... but yea since it costs so much an all they should understand enough to try repair it under warranty.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tell your parents the truth about what happened. It wasn't your fault and they will help you fix it or get another one.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
-MuNcHKiN- said:
anyhow - what should i do? .. any ideas?
Visit the Apple website, lodge a support request, and send it away courtesy of them to be fixed (if it's still in it's 1 year warranty).

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
MedNez said:
Visit the Apple website, lodge a support request, and send it away courtesy of them to be fixed (if it's still in it's 1 year warranty).
then buy a decent case..I have mine in a digital camera case that tends to keep it fairly safe. You can get metal cases for them but they are a little $$ (but may be worth it if you have a larger ipod (as opposed to a mini or a shuffle)

that would suck. I would be lost without my 40 gigger

edit..glad to see the edits. Was going to PM you!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
aiyer... i hate when that happens. i dropped my phone on the day i got it and it became scratched '-_-
get an ipod skin. i love the feeling of them :rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Tell your parents the truth about what happened. It wasn't your fault and they will help you fix it or get another one.
wow u actually said something helpful ....

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
aiyer... i hate when that happens. i dropped my phone on the day i got it and it became scratched '-_-
get an ipod skin. i love the feeling of them :rolleyes:
why dont u try some jif?? :rolleyes:

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I've had my mp3 player for more than a year now and it's still working great. I droped it on the ground hard a couple times but it's still in great condition (only scratched a little). It's really tiny too. Pretty good stuff.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
lets start with,
is it an ipod mini, or the ipod 4g 20gb/40gb model ??

and guys, dropping ur pod, or damaging ur headphones to get free ones is not under the standard 1yr, or the applecare extended warranty. violate it as u wish.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
i've dropped my ipod mini on concrete floor numerous times. it was all scratched and dented. one day it just stopped working for some reason. i took the (half-battered) mini to an apple centre and got a brand new replacement. so yeah, if you're still under warranty you have a good chance to get it fixed/replaced.

HSC
N/A
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
*tear*
it's under warranty - but it's not possible to send it back for dropping it
it's .. was a 40gig one

and jumb - i'd tell my parents but you dont know them :confused: *teary*

it was dropped really bad
stupid bastard :mad:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Yeah.. I sympathise with you. If I dropped my iPod and told my parents they would go on and on about me being clumsy (despite the fact it was probably not my fault), and won't buy me a new one, therefore making ME work to get another one. So yeah, I think I will go and buy a ipod skin tomorrow. I still have that sheet of thin plastic on lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)