i just missed an exam(hsc) -.- what do i do (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You do not get 0...
You fill out a misadventure form and your marks are then based on those who have done the text/trial/school assessment and how well they "think" you would have gone.
Not necessarily. You need to have a legitimate reason. I doubt "shit, slept in" or "shit, forgot" is a legitimate excuse. Otherwise the person coming 1st in Physics at James Ruse could just do the "shit, I forgot" and get 99 for Physics.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I doubt that the top marks in Ruse is ever 99% (except very rarely); then again if they align their assessments then it probably will be.

Last edited:

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
i just missed an exam(hsc) -.- what do i do
Rules and Procedures page 12:

"If you miss an examination simply because you have misread the timetable, you must contact your principal immediately. You cannot lodge an illness/misadventure appeal on these grounds. You will receive an examination mark of zero in that course, but you may still retain eligibility for the award of a Higher School Certificate and Record of Achievement. "

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/hsc-rules-procedures-09.pdf

fliick

HSC
N/A
Haha troll.But seriously I missed my year 10 exam because I broke my finger.I was joking about it and picked up a hammer and hit between my thumb and forefinger on purpose. Proceeded to do it again (cos it was damn Lol funny) and it became HILARIOUS. Wonder if it would work? Or pleading insanity/ being hospitalized for doing something stupid?Not not not worth it for hsc. Whats worth hurting yourself over?uhm - apart from coheed and cambria, sensory organs and limbs, ooh and immortality...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I doubt that the top marks in Ruse is ever 99% (except very rarely); then again if they align their assessments then it probably will be.
Please, come back when you have half an idea of what you're talking about.

pman

Banned
HSC
Quite simply you screwed, you really need to do something about it within 4 yrs of the exam! you also have no hope if ur lying about ur age

hollaholla

HSC
Boy after reading that thread on the guy missing his bstudies exam.(probably fake but still ).. i keep like 5 alarms to make sure i do not sleep in. No one will 'forget' they have an exam...thts just ridiculous.

tku336

HSC
Actually if you were ranked first in your subjects at a school like Ruse, and just pretended like you were really sick for your entire exams ... that'd be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)