I have the best job i rekn...! (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
unlikely u can live off 1200 dollars per year! so i couldnt agree with u
whats so good about this job?

X

xeuyrawp

aditya said:
5 bucks in one day... i just started myself... thats 5 bucks for 15 minutes wokr.... again... thats 60 an hour...
That's really only a half truth saying you earn $60 an hour- whilst it is "correct", you can't work a real 9 hour shift, nor can you put that on your resume- unless you have a reference, boss, superviser, which I doubt? I suppose the up side is that you don't have to go into work, which for some people is an hour trip.

I've started to do a lot of online stuff with work, but the pay-rate's more complicated, but I can do as much or as little as I want.

aditya

HSC
lol... ok ill come back in a coupel of months and tell u wat happaned to me... im not ahardcore fan the name of the thread was just to get people to come in... cuz ur all such sad cunts looking for that dream job :p

i know this is good, yeh its not a real job, but its like free money.. i dunt see the harm in doing it.... if u get 120 bucks at the end of the month i rekn thats alright...

spirit21

ahahha all advantage was legit till they went broke, i got a $140 check and then a $40 check

X

xeuyrawp

spirit21 said:
ahahha all advantage was legit till they went broke, i got a $140 check and then a $40 check
Hmmm, hasn't the thread poster said that he's already gotten a few checks?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
BreaKing said:
wow, that's almost one seventh of a cent per hour. totally worth it IMO.
lol, i do it cuz might aswell since i got on the net. its jus a little reimbursement for the little internet costs.

X

xeuyrawp

theone123 said:
lol, i do it cuz might aswell since i got on the net. its jus a little reimbursement for the little internet costs.
Ah, my work pays for half my monthly net bills:D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Fuck yeh, I'm gonna make a career outta this one.

aditya

HSC
but u have to admit thunderbird its pretty exciting, i mean i dunt blame these guys for being like this, i mean i was, i just did it for the sake of my friend and yeh now i see that its actualli pretty ok

Sabbo

HSC
rumour said:
Sounds pretty confusing to me!!!!!!! Go get a real job!!!!
I agree :)

I really hope you do something besides these online cash ventures because $1200 a year won't get you through ;)

Last edited:

Thunderbird

HSC
aditya said:
but u have to admit thunderbird its pretty exciting, i mean i dunt blame these guys for being like this, i mean i was, i just did it for the sake of my friend and yeh now i see that its actualli pretty ok

You stop talking now...YOU LIE!

aditya

HSC
1200 a year will do me just fine thank u... i can work at a normal store in the holidays etc i just dunt wanna waste time commuting and getting to stressed and shit... 1200 dollars is a minimum anyway... its perfectly good money.... 160 a month, 40 a week thatll do me fine...

its not like anyone saves up there money anyway, ull just blow it regardless, so earning a minimum while at uni is the best thing for u in the end, because ull spend it better.... and this is more like a prize every month then a salary due to my hard work...

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
aditya said:
its not like anyone saves up there money anyway, ull just blow it regardless, so earning a minimum while at uni is the best thing for u in the end, because ull spend it better.... and this is more like a prize every month then a salary due to my hard work...
dear dear me
have you factored in your internet bill? and thats a huge generalisation saying that 'u'll just blow it regardless' i'm at uni and im managing to save money from working..

aditya

HSC
yeh im not denying it was a generalisation, but from th epoeple i know... 90% of them just blow 200 in one party.. because its there, and buying 10 drinks in a night is damn tempting..

and as for the internet bill? as far as i know, i will still have internet even if i didnt do this... and it takes like 30min anyway, so no there is no need to factor in ur internet bill...

do u factor in ur travelling costs and time wen u mention ur hourly rate?

i didnt think so

a note: only intelligent quesitons please...

Last edited:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
How long have you been signed up to this thing? And have you actually received a payment from them yet? I used to do all those pay-to-surf and other shit that u could get money from, but I never did, because they paid shit all money. Good luck trying to get enough money to get paid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)