I have the best job i rekn...! (1 Viewer)

aditya

HSC
my friend recently showed me this , its a thing u go online register witht his organisation and what they require from u is to search 40 times a day through their website, in which u can choose to choose from any of the major websites, once u press "choose" it comes up with only a little bar thing like wen u access an outside website from hotmail.

so basically the payment is as follows:

if u have no referals and u consistently do the required 40 links a day (takes 15minutes max if u dedicate) over the year ull make 300 dollars. However, if u give in my referall number i have a way, which btw is completely legit in every possible mmanner (legal ethical etc) will get u at least double that in most cases 3 or 4 times that.... so thats 1200 dollars a year for just spending 30minutes on ur computer everyday.. and u dunt have to dedicate time to it.

also from the website u can buy referalls, which cost $1 each!!! and they make u 80 cents every single they day they are active.

so to summarise:

u search 40 times a day u get 80cents.
with my secret ur guaranteed 3 times that (1000 a year) in most cases it would be much more than this....
and... if ur savvy enough to refer more people, then just think of it this way, each referal u make ur gaining 300dolalrs a yr... so if u have 20 referals, then u click 40 times, and if they do so also, then that means u would make almost 17 dollars for 15minutes work... thats equivalent to 68 dollars an hour....

look, i mjust a normal guy, alot of my friends are into this one of the guys has been with it for a month and has bought an ipod...oh i nearli forgot - the way u get the money is through "paypal.com.au" this is like an online bank account and once u get the money (which is serviced once a month) u are able to transfer it to any bank in australia through paypal or if u dunt want to , then u can just spend over ebay instatntly, it has special insurance over ebay etc... its a realli good system.

if ur interested it takes like 5min to sign up and then its ur free will from there...

and... just to make sure we're clear... there is no ADWARE SPYWARE SPAM NOTHIGN like that....

ok... hope u get into it its relali great stuff.... and yes its exactly like a pyramid scheme =)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
why would they pay your to click on their website? just don't see how they benefit. except their 'page views' would be higher, but that seems pretty pointless

anywhos, can't be stuffed. knowing me, i'd forget. i mean, every day??

aditya

HSC
5 bucks in one day... i just started myself... thats 5 bucks for 15 minutes wokr.... again... thats 60 an hour...

and moreover u can buy referals from the website for 3 bucks, so basicalli in a few days that will be paid of, and u can do that straight through your earnigns (there is a waiting for the referals however).

u can alwasy get a few of ur friends to join, like the guy hu told me about it is a freind and everything. i think i said this already but some guy he knows has made like 300 bucks in a month... and ill be due to make 140 each month.. i mean i think its great money...

aditya

HSC
5 bucks in one day... i just started myself... thats 5 bucks for 15 minutes wokr.... again... thats 60 an hour...

and moreover u can buy referals from the website for 3 bucks, so basicalli in a few days that will be paid of, and u can do that straight through your earnigns (there is a waiting for the referals however).

u can alwasy get a few of ur friends to join, like the guy hu told me about it is a freind and everything. i think i said this already but some guy he knows has made like 300 bucks in a month... and ill be due to make 140 each month.. i mean i think its great money...

and that benifit that i promised the catch is u may have to do 40 mroe clicks but that may not necessarily be the case.

have a think if u have ne questions ask, cuz the more u ask the clearer it will be for u and ull see its fine.

as far as how they make money.... i dno, i dunt care.. all i know is they're paying and if u do it for like a couple of times ull see urself also. if u dunt like the setup then just ditch it. if u ditch i stop gettnig money from ur referral etc.. but i dunt mind cu zi know ull like it.. specialli if u get into the whole pyramid scheme layout thing

becuase ur basicalli getting money from other peoples wokr.... u click 40 if u have 5 of ur friends on it they click 40 and u end up with like 5 bucks.... its good stuff ;) plus the bonus of my secret lol

aditya

HSC
its not yet, but it could be... no sceptics here please, if u dunt like it then just ignore it, if u have constructive critisicm bring it on... but in ur case ur better of just leaving...

if u can get 20 poeple to join ur making 6granda year... so yehi think its the best job ever... relatively speaking.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
aditya said:
my friend recently showed me this , its a thing u go online register witht his organisation and what they require from u is to search 40 times a day through their website, in which u can choose to choose from any of the major websites, once u press "choose" it comes up with only a little bar thing like wen u access an outside website from hotmail.

if u have no referals and u consistently do the required 40 links a day (takes 15minutes max if u dedicate) over the year ull make 300 dollars. However, if u give in my referall number i have a way, which btw is completely legit in every possible mmanner (legal ethical etc) will get u at least double that in most cases 3 or 4 times that.... so thats 1200 dollars a year for just spending 30minutes on ur computer everyday.. and u dunt have to dedicate time to it.

also from the website u can buy referalls, which cost $1 each!!! and they make u 80 cents every single they day they are active.

so to summarise:

with my secret ur guaranteed 3 times that (1000 a year) in most cases it would be much more than this....
and... if ur savvy enough to refer more people, then just think of it this way, each referal u make ur gaining 300dolalrs a yr... so if u have 20 referals, then u click 40 times, and if they do so also, then that means u would make almost 17 dollars for 15minutes work... thats equivalent to 68 dollars an hour....

look, i mjust a normal guy, alot of my friends are into this one of the guys has been with it for a month and has bought an ipod...oh i nearli forgot - the way u get the money is through "paypal.com.au" this is like an online bank account and once u get the money (which is serviced once a month) u are able to transfer it to any bank in australia through paypal or if u dunt want to , then u can just spend over ebay instatntly, it has special insurance over ebay etc... its a realli good system.

if ur interested it takes like 5min to sign up and then its ur free will from there...

and... just to make sure we're clear... there is no ADWARE SPYWARE SPAM NOTHIGN like that....

ok... hope u get into it its relali great stuff.... and yes its exactly like a pyramid scheme =)
is this that american company?

i do emailcash, its reliable, guaranteed 30 dollars over a 6 month period by jus clicking 2 simple buttons on the website.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
aditya said:
so thats 1200 dollars a year for just spending 30minutes on ur computer everyday.. and u dunt have to dedicate time to it.
That's pretty shitty money.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
aditya said:
hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
These scam websites are getting really popular, and they will just get more popular as the amount of morons in the world continues to increase.

HSC
aditya said:

hope u get into it its relali great stuff.... and yes its exactly like a pyramid scheme =)
This is your idea of the best job?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
theone123 said:
is this that american company?

i do emailcash, its reliable, guaranteed 30 dollars over a 6 month period by jus clicking 2 simple buttons on the website.
wow, that's almost one seventh of a cent per hour. totally worth it IMO.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
all advantage was crap
i used it and i didnt even get 1 cent
and the search engine was crap
these are all scams

rumour

HSC
aditya said:

so to summarise:

Sounds pretty confusing to me!!!!!!! Go get a real job!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)