I have a few questions.. (1 Viewer)

hannahxxx

HSC
martin88 said:
just because your mother doesn't mind you opening your legs for every tom, dick (excuse the pun) and harry doesn't mean you have more of a life then someone else
Insinuating that a woman is promiscuous because she has knowledge of sex and wants to receive the same pleasure from it as a male is derogatory and very chauvinistic. Come back to the 21st century where gender equality is the accepted norm. I stand by my original comment-"get a life". Changing your attitude towards women would be a great start...or maybe that one's just incorrigible...

martin88 said:
its probably better to give oral before sex.... loosens her up/makes her more comfortable and relaxed for penetration
You seem to know an awful lot about the subject. Notice, though, how I didn't try to insult you by automatically assuming that you're wanton? I'd take note of that.

john31459

HSC
N/A
Haha, "You've made your bed, now lie in it!".

Life is messy. That's half the fun. Learn to clean.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
towel - hell yes!
foreplay - do it or die! ESPICALLY the first time
her cuming - dont worry about it. i've been sexing for over a year now, and i still havent orgasmed...how can you expect her to on the first go?
trimming - its personal. do it if she's likely to be going down on you (probably not likely to occur the first time), otherwise its not necessary
positions - guy on top is the easiest for both parties, espically on the first time. note: be VERY careful and go slowly - it may hurt her at different angles (hopefully not others).
and a general note: make sure both of you are relaxed and ready. also make sure she's at least slightly wet before your willy goes anywhere near her!

Skeeta

HSC
alby said:
her cuming - dont worry about it. i've been sexing for over a year now, and i still havent orgasmed...how can you expect her to on the first go?
I agree that you probably wont orgasm on your first time (if you're a girl)

BUT.. uh.. after a year!?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
whats with all the answers of stop when the guy comes?
fucking selfish lovers......... i hate people like you.
lol

and foreplay it up....... for atleast a while before you actually do the dirty......
making her pussy wet and your dick super hard before anything is a bit hands up for the full throttle....... lol so foreplay foreplay foreplay skipping the most important part pre sex, will only make matters more awkward for you both, not to mention dry!! hahah

trim your pubes for the love of life......... no one likes a hairy bush down there!!!!!!!!!

i dont know any girl that has orgasmed on her first time having sex...... it usually hurts for the whole 2 minutes of the first time.........
making her cum/orgasm shouldnt be something you should be worry about now anyway....same goes with you......... dont be shoving it in and out if shes in pain, jst so you can get some measly drops of protein out of your willy..........making her feel comfortable and special if the most important for the first time

then eventually loads of cum and orgasms will be on the agenda......
have fun :D :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Skeeta said:
I agree that you probably wont orgasm on your first time (if you're a girl)

BUT.. uh.. after a year!?
Try four years!

The majority of my friends have never been able to come at all (with a guy), whether it's oral or through penetration.

hannahxxx and martin88 - drop it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yay, i dont feel like a n00b :) (and its probably closer to 1.5-2 years actually)

but still...4 years is really bad.

my bf picked up some book about women's orgasms for me (it was only $1 from some random book shop thingy). its got some x-step process to be able to orgasm...goes from looking at/being able to name all the parts, to playing with yourself, to being able to enjoy someone else playing with you. it doesnt sound too bad, but i havent tried it yet

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
hannahxxx said:
A guy who wants some. It's supposed to be a special occasion- I objected to the towel for that reason.
That implies that the towel would detract from the experience in some way. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me?
Maybe if you're still worried about what your mother thinks (at the age of 18?) then you need to get a life.
So I take it that after you lost it (or after you do lose it) and your parents ask at the dinner table "So what did you get up to today?" you'll tell them without pausing? My father probably knows I have sex at his house, but I'm going to go to my best efforts to make sure condom wrappers aren't lying around because it makes things awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)