I have a few questions.. (1 Viewer)

IAskQuestions

HSC
I've just got a few awkward questions which i thought i might ask. So answer as many as you want to or can. Thanks

1. If it's the first time for both a guy and girl, but the girl doesn't cum or is having trouble, when does the guy stop? What happens next?

2. Should one shave or trim his pubes for his first time?

3. Guy on top for the first time?

Erm, that is all for the moment. I'll probably have more later.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
1. Stop when the guy comes, clearly. And if its her first time, it's more than likely that she won't have an orgasm.

2. Um, I'm not a guy, so I'm not answering that one

3. Guy on top is usually a bit more comfortable for the girl, just remember that if it's her first time, be gentle, cos it'll more than likely be painful for her.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
IAskQuestions said:
I've just got a few awkward questions which i thought i might ask. So answer as many as you want to or can. Thanks

1. If it's the first time for both a guy and girl, but the girl doesn't cum or is having trouble, when does the guy stop? What happens next?

1. If she ain't feeling it, don't push it. Try again another time.

2. Its up to you dude. Depends on how hairy you are, what she likes, if you want to do it for hygiene reasons.
Having less hair also can enlarge appearance :p ;)

3. Whatever you are both comfortable with, but generally, yeah thats a good starting point.

Season

HSC
1. Depends how far along you are, most girls won't orgasm the first time, never met anyone who has actually

2. Whenever you want I guess... up to you

3. Usually easiest that way, but be gentle and careful

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I know you didn't ask about this, but for the love of God remember to foreplay!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I know you didn't ask about this, but for the love of God remember to foreplay!
The above is number 1.

2. Uh, ask her?

3. Only if you don't have a huge ass, imagine some huge mass pumping on top of you while you're lying down... Uncomfortable, eh? So make sure the mass of your ass (main "contact point") isn't grotesquely massive

-P_D

disputed

HSC
IAskQuestions said:

1. never.
2. shave.
3. no.

Optophobia

HSC
IAskQuestions said:

1. Supplement by fingering if u aren't erect any more. It should eventually make u hard again lol.

2. Depends. Trim or leave them normal but don't shave.

3. Yes; do all the work.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
disputed said:
If the girl you're with is a virgin too, to me this would be quite unreasonable because often the girl will find it painful.

For her to be on top would just make matters worse.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
If the girl you're with is a virgin too, to me this would be quite unreasonable because often the girl will it painful.

For her to be on top would just make matters worse.
haha looks like stef knows a lot in this department :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
1. Stop after you come (unless of course she is absolutely dying - then you stop earlier :p), don't expect her to come and DON'T APOLOGISE if she doesn't. Since it's your first time, don't worry if you come too soon or if you find it hard to come at all. Make sure you go crazy with the foreplay... and foreplay is NOT prodding your fingers down there once or twice before sticking it in!!

2. Trim, but that's entirely up to you (and/or her)

3. I suggest you start with that, but take it extremely slowly... if it's too much for her, she might want to try climbing on top because that way she has control and it shouldn't hurt as much.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
IAskQuestions said:

1. Stop after you ejaculate if she's not in heaps of pain/doesn't tell you to stop. If she doesn't orgasm that's fairly normal for the first time, from what I've heard.
2. If she's going to give you head, then trim, otherwise shouldn't really matter much, but remember trimming also makes it look bigger if you care about that kind of thing.
3. Yes, do it over a towel (in case she bleeds), and enter slowly. Do everything really gently and make her feel secure.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
IAskQuestions said:

1. the best thing is to be comfortable with eachother and communicate, if either partner is ready to stop esp the girl because it does hurt for most then yopu can talk about it or talk about what you want, feels better etc...
2.If they want, its not a prereq tho
3. Depends on the person, if the girl wants to be in control of it to minimise pain she might like to be on top...its depends

hannahxxx

HSC
withoutaface said:
3. Yes, do it over a towel (in case she bleeds)
Classy guy. No offense but who really wants to have sex for the first time on a towel? If someone asked me to do that I'd be really insulted. It's kinda like saying "yes, you're very special to me and I want everything to be just perfect but IF YOU LEAVE A STAIN ON MY BEDSHEETS I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN"
Use darker coloured sheets.

1. Ever thought about giving her oral after you've come? Think i read in a trashy cleo mag that women are much more likely to orgasm through oral than penetrative sex.
2. Lol yuk yuk yuk
3. You on top-don't make things even more foreign

martin88

HSC
N/A
hannahxxx said:
Classy guy. No offense but who really wants to have sex for the first time on a towel? If someone asked me to do that I'd be really insulted. It's kinda like saying "yes, you're very special to me and I want everything to be just perfect but IF YOU LEAVE A STAIN ON MY BEDSHEETS I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN"
no offense but who really wants to go to bed later that night we dried out blood on their bed-sheets?

and no offense but who wants awkward questions from their mother if she happens to notice the blood stain?

hannahxxx said:
Ever thought about giving her oral after you've come? Think i read in a trashy cleo mag that women are much more likely to orgasm through oral than penetrative sex..
won't find many guys willing to give a girl oral after their penis has been there..... you should probably give oral first..... this will also make penetrating easier, especially if it's her first time

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
hannahxxx said:
The first time I did I used a darker coloured doona. I then had to negotiate a fairly bad interrogation from my father as to why I washed the doona (I never wash sheets), why I washed the inner lining with it (which you're not supposed to do) and why I'd accidently left the stain removal spray out.

I don't see how it's really that insulting, does anyone else share hannah's view?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
martin88 said:
won't find many guys willing to give a girl oral after their penis has been there..... you should probably give oral first..... this will also make penetrating easier, especially if it's her first time
Well most "first timers" will be using condoms anyway...

hannahxxx

HSC
martin88 said:
no offense but who really wants to go to bed later that night we dried out blood on their bed-sheets?
A guy who wants some. It's supposed to be a special occasion- I objected to the towel for that reason.

martin88 said:
and no offense but who wants awkward questions from their mother if she happens to notice the blood stain?
Maybe if you're still worried about what your mother thinks (at the age of 18?) then you need to get a life.

martin88 said:
won't find many guys willing to give a girl oral after their penis has been there...
Do you consider yourself dirty or something?

martin88

HSC
N/A
hannahxxx said:
Maybe if you're still worried about what your mother thinks (at the age of 18?) then you need to get a life.
yeah that makes sense..... what ones mother thinks determines whether you "have a life" or not

everyone's parents have different views on certain issues..... just because your mother doesn't mind you opening your legs for every tom, dick (excuse the pun) and harry doesn't mean you have more of a life then someone else

the towel is the smartest solution

hannahxxx said:
Do you consider yourself dirty or something?
where did i say my name with regards to that? i've just heard other males say they wouldnt do it

i personally wouldn't have a problem with it...... but its probably better to give oral before sex.... loosens her up/makes her more comfortable and relaxed for penetration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)