I hate Target! (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
to whoever was asking about pay if ur a casual ull get

18 = $11

19 = $15

20 = $18

all with some random cents on the end

targets okay. lot of bitchy old ppl but u just tell them to suck dick n walk away

aj_number_10

HSC
politik said:
I never do stocktake since it's shit. Hardgoods FTMFW!

All you young'uns should learn to never put 'Registers' on your Application Form. These are the following shit departments in Target:
Registers
Refunds
Lay-By
Ladies Wear
Ladies Underwear
Footwear
TCF
Mens Wear
registers are sick always people to talk too, other staff and not hard work. i didnt like bein on registers at first but after being put in dock and menswear and refunds too id rather stay in registers.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
politik said:
There's a few problems with that:
  1. Never say 'price check' over the PA. Don't bother with 'Attention Staff' either - say in a loud, annoyed, firm voice; 'MENSWEAR TO REGISTER FIVE, MENSWEAR TO REGISTER FIVE'.
  2. You leave when you're supposed to leave. You don't have to stay back. They can't make you stay back. Find some courage, and say 'I don't have to stay back for ten minutes when you're not going to pay me for them'.
I know this is so old, and I haven't been on here in forever BUT i don't know what your managers do, but all we have to do is fill out an adjustment form and we get paid.
sucks to be you.

tubtub

HSC
target sucks big time. i dont work there, but they are a wannabe upmarket Myer or david jones, obviously lacking with style and substance. just because they have designer shit for sale and more expensive priced goods doesnt really differentiate itself from kmart or bigw.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i remember when target was like the franklins of clothes stores. and then suddenly they shook up their image and i was buying half my clothes there.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Same thing happened to JeansWest, JayJays and Supre. They are able to market themselves well and cater to their customer base. I applaud their vision.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Stevo. said:
Same thing happened to JeansWest, JayJays and Supre. They are able to market themselves well and cater to their customer base. I applaud their vision.
^ yeah esp. jay jays. i used to avoid shopping there (still do a bit) but it's not so bad anymore. supre has always and will always be a cheap dirty skankfest though :s

alfonso22

HSC
when you come to target you lose your soul and become simply a zombie slave...everyone is always sad and desperately waits for the clock to tick over to their clock off time...

the managers at my store aren't too bad actually..its just the store manager.,,,, she asks simply for too much,,,

and yeah regies are the BEST.,,, so easy.,..too bad im always on floor though..

but at this time of year i spend more time on regies...

staff at my work are also realistic and nice and friendly everyone talks to everyone else... really good community here but some of the things that go on are just crap.,,,

alfonso22

HSC
taregt is crap... nobody should apply at anymore target stores unless you are 15 and just starting out in a job..once you hit 18 you should leave immediately..the pay is alright i guess but after being in the job for more than a year and conctant staff and manager changes it turns out for the worse.....

At my store now there are at least 8 of us planning on leaving.. there is better out there... the crap we put up with at target is so not worth the money or effort...

im getting out of the retail industry and into the hospitality industry... more working hours and better pay and conditions(people not trashing the store)..

Michelle08

HSC
N/A
dont worry ur not the only 1 working at target and hating it. i agree with u on the part the management should do more for the workers especially if they are new. i just think of the money and im not gonna b there all my life. itsuckes when you try do please them and do your best and they only tell you about what your doing wrong and not what your doing right. yer i could compplain all day!!

Michelle08

HSC
N/A
the fittin rooms r the best place 2 work in target all u have 2 do is put clothes on hangers and give ppl a plactic thin which tell u how many cloths they got -- im on reg n i hate it --- when i get the chance i would prefer 2 do somethin else coz apparently im too 'slow' and i should know when the coles myer cards expire, which in fact i should know but dont --rrrh i hate it it sucks big time

Michelle08

HSC
N/A
it depends how old u r but its better than other place my friends work at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)