I hate my chem teacher (1 Viewer)

AimingHigh93

HSC
lol this is ,y first thread and ive gotten this many hits hmm btw keep it bout the teachers you hate not other peers on this site un less its that A hole that wishes everyone in vic death you bastard show some sympathy:jaw:

btw this is a present from me to my chem teacher : i hate you, your one muther f@#$^&* D head which has no life i hate looking at u face cause it reminds me of a frog so here ill relieve you of your misery imean the world okk the school:shoot::shoot: pop!! your dead AND YES I GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL

AimingHigh93

HSC
I'm going to be fecious and make an outright generalisation here: You're a private school kid.

This is hilarious as you are using "experience".. when Namu has been through year 10, year 11 and approaching halfway thourgh year 12. You and your generalisations. How can you make a judgement about a person without knowing them IRL?
i think he/she was referring to me ??

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
I'm going to be fecious and make an outright generalisation here: You're a private school kid.

This is hilarious as you are using "experience".. when Namu has been through year 10, year 11 and approaching halfway thourgh year 12. You and your generalisations. How can you make a judgement about a person without knowing them IRL?
i agree. buddy. you're in yr 10. you know nothing. your 'experience' counts for shit.

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
and besides, people who post their subject selection drafts for NEXT year surely have no life.

Kittikhun

HSC
Hey, brother, teachers at private schools are none the better than teachers at public schools. About a quarter of the teachers at my school graduated with cum laudes and two or three with magna cum laudes and my school is public.

AimingHigh93

HSC
another update got kicked out again out of class / imean walked out that dick weed is pissing me off im seriously gonna fucking egg him on muck up day just have to persevere

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
another update got kicked out again out of class / imean walked out that dick weed is pissing me off im seriously gonna fucking egg him on muck up day just have to persevere

Seriously, just change the subject then if you really hate the teacher, class and the subject.

You probably can still change it.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
My chemistry teacher is the best in the business I swear... he knows everything and anything you give him, he knows! He is amazing, knows everything.

mistahhN

HSC
A good prank always solves the problem.
Contact if you can't think of an idea. Give me a 1-10 desired rating of severity.

ST2010

HSC
my eco teacher sucks and my physics teacher doesn;t know hwo to teach and my geo class is like kindergarden

gifted:)

HSC
you all think ur chem teachers suck, you should attend a lesson with me ... he starts ratting off about the scaling process and how if you slack you wont succeed ... then he starts bagging out the person who is comin last in our class ... then he starts talking about bloody UMAT ... then for our HSC half-yearly exam 1/3 of the exam was from the syllabus and the rest was pulled out from some random place ... if you think ur chem teachers suck think again

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
my chem teacher is such an annoying fag every lesson he keeps talking bout how he wants us to succeed in the hsc get high band 5's and band 6's and everytime i say something he goes off at me and we hardly do anywork. on top of that i got sent out of class today , so i walked off , and when 2 deputy principals walked pass they asked wat you are doing and i said jigging and they continued walking so yea that was kinda a free period for me. ..... ...... so anyone hate any of their teacher or Like . My ENGLISH TEACHER IS A LEGEND . . ." hi sir oh just one thing :shoot: pop!! F#$% you dumb F#$%"
Learn yourself, instead of having a fucking cry about it.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
My chem teacher was such a pyro.

He'd pour ethanol in a circle around him, light it, then talk to us about what happens during the combustion process, while surrounded by a ring of fire.

He also poured a line of ethanol along the side bench of our lab, about 5m long, lit that, and again talked to us about combustion.
Some posters on the wall got charred, lol.

Awesome guy. Very good teacher.

But yeah, quit ur whining OP and learn stuff urself.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
To everyone telling he/her to suck it up, I know she/he will have to, but i think they just wanted a rant.

Most of my teachers have been pretty good, but my English teacher this year :vcross: My English teacher is the only I've ever hated. She keeps pronouncing words wrong, and always reviews my work like I'm some unstable psycho...

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
my chem teacher is such an annoying fag every lesson he keeps talking bout how he wants us to succeed in the hsc get high band 5's and band 6's and everytime i say something he goes off at me and we hardly do anywork. on top of that i got sent out of class today , so i walked off , and when 2 deputy principals walked pass they asked wat you are doing and i said jigging and they continued walking so yea that was kinda a free period for me. ..... ...... so anyone hate any of their teacher or Like . My ENGLISH TEACHER IS A LEGEND . . ." hi sir oh just one thing :shoot: pop!! F#$% you dumb F#$%"
Do what I did. When he asks for your assignment write 'I am going to get you FIRED!' on the top of the page and hand it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)