I beat you all. (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I forsook my Schoolies for this year to take a three week expedition to Antarctica and Argentina, leaving January 1, 2006.

I mean, come on, a week of booze up vs. trip of a lifetime? No dice! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I have to pay for half of it, understandably, which means I have to kiss 5 grand goodbye (5 grand that doesn't actually exist yet). Sigh.

Still, can't wait. :cool:

frederica

phat
HSC
you sound just a TAD bit like you are trying to justify yourself ...

Unusual choice of posts. But hey, be happy with your decision. It does sound great!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Oh, I get defensive, because I get the usual "Antarctica? Who the hell would want to go there?" comments, heh.

But no, I am really, really looking forward to it. Truthfully, I probably wouldn't have has much fun on your traditional Schoolies trip, prude that I am, and I get to take a million photos. ;)

And eat stupid amounts of Argentinean chocolate.

7th Sign

HSC
omg another anti schoolies keyboard warrior seriously most people on here don’t care.....schoolies is for hsc kids other sus places are for tourists/ losers who think they are better then every one else.....

This stupid thread has been brought up like 100 times please stop posting this shit people don’t care......

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
This stupid thread has been brought up like 100 times please stop posting this shit people don’t care......
Who are you speaking for, yourself? I care.

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Who are you speaking for, yourself? I care.

No I am speaking for normal people on this site, normal people on this site been a pretty much rare thing and I don’t think you fit under this category...

tempco

HSC
7th Sign said:
No I am speaking for normal people on this site, normal people on this site been a pretty much rare thing and I don’t think you fit under this category...
but you're not normal. :confused:

7th Sign

HSC
nekkid said:
but you're not normal. :confused:
here we go already the anti - schoolies warriors have come ,

*runs away and hide* before the queen her self "dreamish" and Argonaut come ....

tempco

HSC
i'm not anti-schoolies. it's just that antartica owns all schoolies destinations - simple as that.

7th Sign

HSC
nekkid said:
i'm not anti-schoolies. it's just that antartica owns all schoolies destinations - simple as that.

yeah its a good location when you are liek 30 years old

I think i will be sticking to schoolies but

tempco

HSC
7th Sign said:

uh... ok. bye!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
7th Sign said:
Wigger = normal?

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:

What does it have anything to do with age? Why should your perception of enjoyment be restricted to age? If so, you shouldn't be able to enjoy sex because you're too young and naive. I bet you've never had sex before anyway.

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
What does it have anything to do with age? Why should your perception of enjoyment be restricted to age? If so, you shouldn't be able to enjoy sex because you're too young and naive. I bet you've never had sex before anyway.

hahah what ever you gay computer nerd....your from james rush high do i need to say more?

I am just amking my point that I am sick of gronks thinking going on some over seas trip is alot better then schoolies....

I bet you ar enot even going to schoolies you lame mofo....

and for been "too young and naive" I am probly older then u gronk...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)