i am realy slow in exams any tips (1 Viewer)

Takuto

HSC
are you sure your writing is slow or is it that you just think slow/write answers that are too in depth ?

beentherdunthat

HSC
lately finishing an exam is a rare for me im in year 12 and realy struggling to finsh exams, its a real problem in my last business studies exams i i lost 8 marks st8 away and it was out of 40 im basically slow in every subject from essay writing to maths, any1 have any tips?? for me to speed up
lol utilize the k.i.s.s. rule .... keep it simple stupid! and just work really really fast and get a pen that yu are very comfortable using to right fast...

my first thought actually was .. ' work faster?' which is obv. the main prblem lol.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
stick batteries on your pens, its heavy at first but overtime you get used to it and it strengthens your muscles. when an exam comes along, take it off and because its a whole lot lighter you write faster
Myth.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
know ur content before going in the exam?
write faster
Masturbate more
*BTW, rep'ing
All of the above.

stick batteries on your pens, its heavy at first but overtime you get used to it and it strengthens your muscles. when an exam comes along, take it off and because its a whole lot lighter you write faster
Hahaha, what a fk'ing strategy. Scratch the above suggestions, focus on this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)