HTC Touch HD: the true iPhone killer? (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
- iphone has A-class GPS but you need wifi to see where you are. Touch HD also has A-class GPS but you can install Tomtom or Copilot or any other navigation software to really navigate.
You were doing so well Steve Ballmer until this point. You don't need wifi, you don't even need 3G (although it speeds it up) for the GPS to find your location.

kleintng

HSC
Yeah it doesn't have multitouch and WM doesn't support capacitive displays.

That is categorically incorrect, you don't need wifi :spzz:
Oh really, I must be stupid. I have a 3g iphone but I dont know how to find the way from A to B. I can only use google map thru wifi or 3G (3g is so damn expensive).
Please tell me how to navigate using Iphone 3g, really appreciate.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh really, I must be stupid. I have a 3g iphone but I dont know how to find the way from A to B. I can only use google map thru wifi or 3G (3g is so damn expensive).
Please tell me how to navigate using Iphone 3g, really appreciate.
lol tight ass

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I <3 my touch hd with the cooked roms available more and more each day :) Love it oh so much. Although the iphone is also awesome. However, the one biggest advantage the touch hd has over the iphone is the stylus. Stylus pwns for sms/typing/drawing on screen, etc. But the iphone has other advantages over the hd

kleintng

HSC
Perhaps if you learned english you'd be a more effective communicator and would thus also be able to ask those around you for directions.
Yeah i prob call you for direction when i am on the road. Thanks God i found you. :jaw:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The problem I have with styluses is that they're used by the same people who use mouse gestures. I can probably sms faster on my iPhone and more accurately than you can on the touch HD with the stylus :p

The cooked roms are fucking awesome though, my mate's got a 6.5 cooked version on his diamond.
haha, they just brought out the 6.5 features with the 6.1 interface today. cant wait to try this rom. so sexcited.

and i dunno. i tried messaging on the iphone, but didn't really like it. i keep making mistakes when drunk :shy: on the other case, it's not bad pushing keys with the stylus especially when typing a long email. plus i use touchpal which is insanely convenient for messaging.

cant wait to try the 6.5 htc keyboard thought :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)