HSC Tutor - 99.95 - English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry + IPT (1 Viewer)

andy.B

HSC
Hi, this is andy again, haha
just wondering would we be able to meet at Hornsby library..
once again it would be great if you coudl wb soon...
urgent. :D thanks
also..

u can add me on msn.. andybounasr@hotmail.com and we can actual talk.. fatser and more efficient!!

andy

monaghan06

HSC
HSC Tutoring said:
HSC Tutor

Subjects

maths (up to 4 units)

physics

chemistry

information, processes and technology

english (up to 3 units)

Hi, I am an ex-north sydney girl and was ranked 2nd in my year out of a candidature of 165. I have been tutoring since I graduated and am currently looking for new student intakes for this year. I believe that I will be able to offer what most students are looking for - being a relatively recent graduate myself, I find that my students are more able to relate to my explanations of the theories and principles of the HSC course better than perhaps a professional lecturer.

I am very dedicated to my students because I understand how important this stage in your secondary education is but I do expect 100% dedication and commitment from you also. I do have high expectations and there will be a lot of hard work from you involved but that is what I believe has made me and my students so successful in the HSC, and what I believe most students need. Everyone has the potential to do well but just need that extra push in the right direction - someone to direct your learning and if need be, force you to do the necessary work so that you can fulfill that potential.

So if you are interested, just send me an email or call me on (02) 98881217 or 0424 362 350 and we can sort out the details.

NB in terms of location and cost, I usually tutor in the lower north shore area but am willing to travel to a limited extent. I charge $30 per hour but after a trial lesson, you will come to see that I am worth it - I offer the first lesson for $20 per hour so you can decide for yourself.

Credentials

Maths
ranked 1st in grade
NSGHS Mathematics Prize
UNSW Prize in Mathematics
HSC Mark - 98

Chemistry
ranked 1st in grade​
NSGHS Chemistry Prize
HSC Mark - 96

Physics

ranked 1st in grade​
NSGHS Physics Prize
HSC Mark - 97

IPT
ranked 1st in grade
NSGHS IPT Prize
HSC Mark - 95

English
ranked 4th in grade out of a candidature of 165
HSC Mark - 96

UAI - 99.95

i am really interested in this tutoring. i live in mosman and could use some extra tutoring in maths and english. so ill have to give you a call thanks x

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Re: andy.B and cliffary

You can add me on this hotmail address and then we can discuss it in more detail:
hsc_tutoring@hotmail.com

It would also be more convenient if you could call me on (02)98881217 or 0424362350 or email me your contact details including your name and home phone number.

aerial_cowboy

HSC
hey i'm looking for a tutor in 3u maths and physics and chem and i live in St Ives is that close enough to you???

main problem is exams i understand concepts and can do work but stuff up my exams
thanks

P.s Good work on those results

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Re: aerial cowboy

Thanks. Are you able to travel to my home (North Ryde) or Chatswood Library as I do not usually travel to students' homes? If you are still interested, just call me on (02)98881217 or 0424362350 or email me your contact details (name, mobile + home phone) at hsc_tutoring@yahoo.com.au.

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Re: lala2

Unfortunately for me, someone else in my school received a perfect UAI - 100. :(

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!

I need to retract my offer of tuition at Strathfield or the City as persuant to further research, I found that it would take me 3 hours to travel to those locations and back so sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.

Currently, I am only offering tuition either at Chatswood Library or at my home in North Ryde.

:)

jie-gao

HSC
Hey, im also now an ex-nsghs - class of 2006! woot! - and im thinking about getting into tuition as well. I was just wondering how many students you have now and how many students you are thinking of taking on; like your maximum number.

Any other advice would also be greatly appreciated cos you seem like to know what you are doing.

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Re: jie-gao

Well, since you are just starting I think you should maybe experiment on some relatives or charge a reduced fee for tuition in order to gain the experience you need to be confident in being able to communicate with your students.

Also, currently I have 10 permanent students who have either one or two hour slots as well as some who are just looking for revision help before major assessments. In terms of maximum, I have not set an exact number of hours per week but I think that right now I have just about enough.

So my advice is because you have not started university, do not take on more than 10 until you do because you will find balancing time with study is going to be difficult - it will be slack for you to take on too many students during holidays and then leave them when you are busy because tuition is a long term commitment to a person's education and future.

jie-gao

HSC
BIG BUMP for hsc tutoring for responding!!! :) Thanks for the advice!!!

genn89

HSC
Hi all! Yeah, i just wanna let everyone know wat an AWESOME tutor this chick is! Like she seriously knows her stuff and better yet, she can teach it to me. :) Me and my friends have been tutoring wit her for a while now and its been great. My only warning is that she works you hard - but thats only she cares bout how we do and want us to be the best that we can be. Corny i know but...meh!

Yeah - so cya :)

atittude_

HSC
Just wanted to say hi...so HI! lols! Well i already plugged you on the previous page so i wont bother doing it again but thanks for all the help over the past year - couldnt have done it without you!

Srs though, this girl has gotta be one of the smartest and brainiest ppl i know - in a good way of course. Ttyl...on the 20th :(...

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Again - thanks guys for pimping my services to complete strangers - lol - somehow that sounds wrong.

kellyanderson89

HSC
I dunno how to do this exactly but i am in year 12 and looking for tuition which you are offering? Yeah, i do basically exactly the same subjects as you did and i was just wondering whether you are still accepting students for 07?

WB soon!

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Excuse me andrew.barbary,

I am sorry but I am assuming you are new at this? But it is considered very disrespectful to post your ad in someone else's thread and try to contact students who have responded to my ad only. If you are interested in offering tuition, I recommend you post your own thread and wait for students who are interested in what you are offering to respond.

HSC Tutoring

HSC
N/A
Re: kellyanderson89

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you - my internet decided to die on me. If you are still interested in tuition perhaps it may be more convenient if you gave me a call on (02)98881217 or 0424362350 or emailed me your contact details at hsc_tutoring@yahoo.com.au so we can discuss it in more detail. Look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

kellyanderson89

HSC
HI!

Im still interested! I just went away for holidays over the new year. Ummm...i want to ask you a few questions though:

where? - can you come to my place?

how many hours do you think we should do?

when? - are you available most afternoons and saturdays?

Oh yeah... and how soon can we get started cos i really wanna get a move on the HSC courses and stuff.

WB soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)