HSC timetable (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
omg yeah like it suddenly felt so real, like i could picture myself sitting in the hall doing the exam
right?? It's so weird thinking that on the 5th of november I'll be walking out of the english room (since we are povo without an exam hall) and just be done. On a random tuesday. wtaf

Susu123

HSC
right?? It's so weird thinking that on the 5th of november I'll be walking out of the english room (since we are povo without an exam hall) and just be done. On a random tuesday. wtaf
and like thats it, its just over

katiekms

HSC
LMAOOO. Can you imagine the feeling when you get home? And you just... sit there? Like? fuck i cant. i cant wait someone let me out
oh my god yes. the pure weight lifted off our shoulders will be indescribable. i mean we’re already like 30% through the year and it’s gone this fast, the rest will also go by and we will be fine and everything will be great and yeah 😍😍😍 i can’t wait

Susu123

HSC
oh my god yes. the pure weight lifted off our shoulders will be indescribable. i mean we’re already like 30% through the year and it’s gone this fast, the rest will also go by and we will be fine and everything will be great and yeah 😍😍😍 i can’t wait
preach sister

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)