HSC timetable (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
The written exam timetable comes out in 10 days. How do they do decide what exam is when? Last year I would've been screwed with 3 exams within the span of 2 days. PRAYING for a good distribution :cry:

liamkk112

HSC
english is always at the start (first thursday and friday usually)

math adv,std,ext2 is usually in the next week

the rest usually change every year, pretty sure that's because they try to have the lowest overlap of exams, so if say a lot of people do IPT and SDD together then they'll have them on different days

basically u just gotta pray 😭

aqwerty13402

HSC
english is always at the start (first thursday and friday usually)

math adv,std,ext2 is usually in the next week

the rest usually change every year, pretty sure that's because they try to have the lowest overlap of exams, so if say a lot of people do IPT and SDD together then they'll have them on different days

basically u just gotta pray 😭
HAHAHA okay I will. Last year im pretty sure it was like, Eng E1, Bio and business all within 2 days. I can't recover my hand quick enough bro

HSC
The written exam timetable comes out in 10 days. How do they do decide what exam is when? Last year I would've been screwed with 3 exams within the span of 2 days. PRAYING for a good distribution :cry:
call me an oracle or whatever, but I have a pretty good feeling english is first :pirate:

aqwerty13402

HSC
yeah same but i will absolutely cry if i have everything falling within 2 weeks
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wouldnt mind finishing week 3 tho. i cant imagine how much free time im gonna have w/o tutoring, study and school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)