HSC: The Most Overrated Test in History (1 Viewer)

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Getting sick on being on these forums and seeing people act like this test will determine their life and that they'll "kill themselves if they fail". Even friends, saying they might as well give up and get ready to say "You want fries with that" for the rest of their life. Doctors telling me I must be sick due to the stress of the HSC. And teachers getting all worked up and emotional about Year 12 entering the real world and how difficult the HSC will be, giving us motivational speeches in assembly and telling the Year 7s to write us 'Good Luck' cards along with heart-shaped chocolates (WTF). Makes the whole HSC seem more like a pre-funeral situation. Every single person in Year 12 has overhyped the HSC.

Discuss.

enoilgam

HSC
It is overhyped (so many things in life are though), but it still has some importance and that can vary depending on the person and their aims.

Frostbitten

HSC
But seriusly man, if it wasn't for those heart shaped chocolates I would have killed myself by now.

Web Addict

HSC
Well.

English is the main whore who's fucking everyone in their sleep and giving them AIDS and STD's, but otherwise I think the HSC is quite alright :)
This is so true. If only English didn't have to count towards our ATAR...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
English doesn't mean to be a whore. She only wants someone to love her.

Makematics

HSC
Not everyone hypes it up though... In fact this website helped me to realise how little it matters :) probs wouldve been heaps stressed otherwise

kietkiet

HSC
English is that type of bitch that wants us to discuss the issues concerning her....

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Playin chess one day before the hsc #yolo

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I feel like this thread hates on women a little too much...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)