HSC Results thread (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
4u and 3u god scaling... Chem about the same as last year... Phys to scale lower unless the alignment is crazy strict

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Wut I thought about externals:
English (advanced): couldn't really tell how it went lol just cos it's English and there ain't any one set ans to judge
4u math: was a difficult test but I probs scraped a 90 aligned mark
3u math: what the heck was that test lol.... Honestly idk wut to say, my raw mark in 3u is probs lower than 4u now... Praying for a 90 external cos my internals should be pretty aight
Chemistry: a fair test to speak... Did well hopefully a good result
Physics: honestly pretty good test... Probs easiest in the history of tests but easy tests make me vulnerable to sillies... Not too worried about this except maybe it's potential scaling?

bruhwth

HSC
What happens if you have really strong ranks? Like my ranks are within the top 3 for all my subjects, mostly 2nd. And even then the difference between rank 1 and myself is very small (around 1-2 marks). Does that mean that my Assessment mark will help boost my overall hsc mark? Cause i see in carrotsss sc they got 41/50 for their internals which is less than their externals. Can you get internal marks that are higher than your externals?

Epicman69

HSC
What happens if you have really strong ranks? Like my ranks are within the top 3 for all my subjects, mostly 2nd. And even then the difference between rank 1 and myself is very small (around 1-2 marks). Does that mean that my Assessment mark will help boost my overall hsc mark? Cause i see in carrotsss sc they got 41/50 for their internals which is less than their externals. Can you get internal marks that are higher than your externals?
yes you can

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Yes that should happen. In some of my subjects, internals > externals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)