HSC Physics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

大きい男

HSC
Exactly!

Half of them are saying the exam was easier than last year!

Totally honestly I believe there is no way that's true (I would guess that it is actually substantially harder, but even if not, still at least harder).
Do you think this year has the potential to align even better than last year?

ktbffh11

HSC
Yeah I definitely would to get full marks
i specifically mentioned higgs boson and said the other bosons control snf wnf gravity and emf (although graviton hasn't been discovered) but didn't specifically list all the other 3 bosons. will i drop marks?

Xanthi

HSC
i specifically mentioned higgs boson and said the other bosons control snf wnf gravity and emf (although graviton hasn't been discovered) but didn't specifically list all the other 3 bosons. will i drop marks?
If you talked about quarks and leptons, that would be sufficient for full marks I'd imagine.

Edit: plus the things you mentioned of course

ktbffh11

HSC
If you talked about quarks and leptons, that would be sufficient for full marks I'd imagine.

hopefullyyyy. I'M HITTING MYSELF RN though because in that 9 marker I didn't specifically say Lenz's law was an application of LOCE. literally did everything else - talked about GPE to KE and KE to heat but forgot to mention that Lenz's law was literally LOCE. how many marks dyu reckon that's drop?

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
hopefullyyyy. I'M HITTING MYSELF RN though because in that 9 marker I didn't specifically say Lenz's law was an application of LOCE. literally did everything else - talked about GPE to KE and KE to heat but forgot to mention that Lenz's law was literally LOCE. how many marks dyu reckon that's drop?
Umm well it might lose you 2 at most? Seems like a bit of wording wouldn’t lose you more than that, especially with all else you mentioned

Xanthi

HSC
Probably 1. No marks lost if you are very lucky - marking schemes vary and e.g could require "at least two applications" or something like that, or it could require everything

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC

I would have mentioned weak + strong nuclear force and electrostatic force, they’re pretty easy to mention. But I wouldn’t stress it’ll probs only lose you 1 at most

Xanthi

HSC
I would have mentioned weak + strong nuclear force and electrostatic force, they’re pretty easy to mention. But I wouldn’t stress it’ll probs only lose you 1 at most
Yeah I mentioned one boson, quarks and leptons in decent detail. That could be enough but honestly it's hard to know - I agree I should have written more, but in the exam everything is pressed for time

HSC
fuck, i called it faradays law of induction. damnit

HSC
Yeah I mentioned one boson, quarks and leptons in decent detail. That could be enough but honestly it's hard to know - I agree I should have written more, but in the exam everything is pressed for time
wouldnt worry about the nuclear forces since its only in a 1-hadron atom

Maurice69

HSC
Does anybody know what the answers to the MCQ were? Also, for the rod question, what was the answer? (Rod on rails)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)