HSC Physics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

S12345B

HSC
question 8 was surely alpha decay right? did u guys put Pa-230 or Th-230

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
As in mv^2/r=N and as v decreases N decreases?
I think the centripetal force is the sum of gravity and normal and is constant?
I don’t really know guys. Sorry but I’m feeling kind of tired, gonna check out for the night. Good job for today everyone, I’m proud of us for getting though it!

Xanthi

HSC
I don’t really know guys. Sorry but I’m feeling kind of tired, gonna check out for the night. Good job for today everyone, I’m proud of us for getting though it!
I've got to agree. Many things I could have done better today, I'm not too sure on some of these either, so don't worry about it.

Good job all, sure we've all done the best we can.

wizzkids

HSC
2020 HSC Physics
Multiple Choice Answers
1 - D, 2 - A or D both correct, 3 - C, 4 - B, 5 - B, 6 - A, 7 - D, 8 - C, 9 - A, 10 - B, 11 - C, 12 - D, 13 - A, 14 - C, 15 - D, 16 - A, 17 - D, 18 - B, 19 - A, 20 - A

It will be interesting to see what the head of marking decides to do about Q.2 They must give a mark to either A or D.

HSC
2020 HSC Physics
Multiple Choice Answers
1 - D, 2 - A or D both correct, 3 - C, 4 - B, 5 - B, 6 - A, 7 - D, 8 - C, 9 - A, 10 - B, 11 - C, 12 - D, 13 - A, 14 - C, 15 - D, 16 - A, 17 - D, 18 - B, 19 - A, 20 - A

It will be interesting to see what the head of marking decides to do about Q.2 They must give a mark to either A or D.
whered u find this?

wizzkids

HSC
If I have time I will post some more answers. Here is a sample ...
---
Question 25. Describe the hydrogen atom in terms of the Standard Model of matter. (4 marks)
----
The hydrogen atom consists of one proton ( a hadron composed of three quarks and carrying one unit of positive charge) and one electron (a lepton carrying one unit of negative charge). The proton is not fundamental, it has a quark composition of u,u,d . The electron is fundamental, and it has never been observed to decay into any smaller units. Both the electron and the proton have a net magnetic moment, hence they have spin. The spin of the proton and the electron are both h-bar/2 or spin-1/2, so they both obey the Pauli Exclusion Principle. (that should be enough to get you 4 marks). The electron and the proton in the hydrogen atom are bound by the electromagnetic force, and hence they exchange virtual photons, the photon being the force-carrying particle (boson) that mediates the electromagnetic force. The quarks in the proton are bound by the gluon field, and hence the u,u,d quarks are exchanging virtual gluons (bosons).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)