HSC Physics Predictions / Thoughts (2 Viewers)

Husky

HSC
Not really, e.g last year there were more band 6s percentage for ext 1 than ext 2
yeah that legit goes with what im saying. Everyone gets scaled well so high Band 6 percentage and also less people in the course, usually only mostly competent students take the extensions as well.

ktbffh11

HSC
what was the answer to the "explain the relativistic effect on the wavelength" one

Xanthi

HSC
yeah that legit goes with what im saying. Everyone gets scaled well so high Band 6 percentage and also less people in the course, usually only mostly competent students take the extensions as well.
Interesting phys new syllabus and math tend to be high 70s b6. My opinion was that math was substantially easier than the past, and phys substantially harder so I could easily see a major switch happening, but I guess perceptions vary

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Interesting phys new syllabus and math tend to be high 70s b6. My opinion was that math was substantially easier than the past, and phys substantially harder so I could easily see a major switch happening, but I guess perceptions vary
Forreal wouldn’t be surprised if phy scaled better than ext2 this year 😂

Husky

HSC
I agree phys exam has been harder recently, although at the end of the day they are extension courses so will tend to always scale well.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Yep, sure would. I’m not sure, this might actually reap the exact same results, and both methods could get full marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)