HSC Physics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

tokyocalling

HSC
man was really looking forward to at least 1 star question - was my favourite part of the course :(( oh well lol HR in mcq doesn't count

ktbffh11

HSC
was the transmutation question in MC release or absorbance of energy?

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Fingers crossed, if state rank cutoff falls below a 95 I reckon I could have a decent shot. Anyone have predictions for what mark they’re feeling before answers come out?

tokyocalling

HSC
Interesting because i found last years considerably easier. Like not even close
hmmm i mean science is like that subject where even if you feel good after the exam the sort of marking really impacts how you do in all the questions. Hopefully you'll be fine! but yea that was just their opinion when they were talking to us afterwards

Althacommie

HSC
It's age for the HR diagram bcos theyre all the same distance away... and distance is light years

Xanthi

HSC
extension math courses always scale better, although cut offs for science state rank are usually lower
Not really, e.g last year there were more band 6s percentage for ext 1 than ext 2

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Sounds like a lot about this exam has been ambiguous 😂 lots of people disagreeing on answers, general difficulty, etc. hopefully answers will be out in the next couple of days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)