• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC people of 2006 (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Is the book new? If it is, then you probably wouldn't find it in a library yet.

vicious_boo

Who ate my face cake?
HSC
Hiiiii Ellie! My name is Elie toooooo, awww I'm special! (Except I spell it a bit differently!) I'm doing Ext 2 Eng and Ext Hist...For Hist, I'm doing "How the perceptions of Merlin have changed over time." It should be a rather fun year...I need to start on all my notes and assessments, tempus fugit in the holidays unfortunately...I need to be organised this year *waaah* Ermmm I like U2 too...haha. Sorry very random but I thought I would post it...anyone else going to their concert this year??? I think it's when our half yearlies are on ahhhh....oh well. I'm sure I shall be fine *gulps* :confused:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
Ellie-belly, Hey is that survival guide the macquarie one or the excel one (by Peter Sheahan)

68.5/70 for your speech ellie? That's a great mark- well done! That's nearly 98% but im wondering why your speech was out of 70- that many marks.

Bookie, it couldve been a really popular book in the libraries.
It's neither macquarie or excel... it's published by finch

Thanks :) the speech was out of 70 because there were so many criteria we were assessed on.

Ellie_Belly

HSC
vicious_boo said:
Hiiiii Ellie! My name is Elie toooooo, awww I'm special! (Except I spell it a bit differently!) I'm doing Ext 2 Eng and Ext Hist...For Hist, I'm doing "How the perceptions of Merlin have changed over time." It should be a rather fun year...I need to start on all my notes and assessments, tempus fugit in the holidays unfortunately...I need to be organised this year *waaah* Ermmm I like U2 too...haha. Sorry very random but I thought I would post it...anyone else going to their concert this year??? I think it's when our half yearlies are on ahhhh....oh well. I'm sure I shall be fine *gulps* :confused:
Hey Elie lol! My name is actually Elena, but I only get called that by my folks when I'm in trouble.
Your history topic sounds cool!
I'm going to U2 on March 31, when are you going?
We'll be fine, it's on friday or saturday anyway, at least it's not mid-week!!!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Hi Ellie (x2)!!!!!!!!!

Well, Ellie, who is associated with the Disassociatives, if youre goin on the Saturday, say hi to me.

And Ellie, who too is likeing U2, why must thee not be on msn?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
The excel one is cool. It gives you job-interview tips and tips on buying a car and getting into uni.

vicious_boo

Who ate my face cake?
HSC
Hiii James?? Buhaha...were you guys talking about the Dissociatives? Or am i just mentally unstable..haha. They're a very groovy band, good in concert too. I think I'm going on the 41st March one too...my tix are for general admission too, so we're gonna get there super early (V_V) Waaah, I so cannot wait! Bono is the bomb!!!! :ninja:Stay groovy guys...

vicious_boo

Who ate my face cake?
HSC
Awww thanks for the offer, ur sucha sweety. But I'm going with my friend's brothers...so I have to go where they go unfortunately. :)

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
vicious_boo said:
Awww thanks for the offer, ur sucha sweety. But I'm going with my friend's brothers...so I have to go where they go unfortunately. :)
OMG Bookie got called a sweety. But then, this IS the first time I've actually seen him posting as someone who could actually, possibly, just maybe, be a nice kid. :jaw:

heba_beba said:
yes yes no more then 9months to get ready for the hsc. scared shit less! wat do i do and how do i starttt!
What you should do: study
How do you start: open the book
When you should start: the night before the HSC exams, if the morning of the exam is not convenient.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Well that makes about a hundred thousand of us.

Actually, I have no idea how many people are doing the '06 HSC. :p
Can someone check that up please.
I think its around 64000.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
Can someone check that up please.
I think its around 64000.
is it only 64000? =/ for some reason that doesn't seem like a lot to me. oh well ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)