HSC marks (1 Viewer)

chardzard

HSC
Also in physics if anyone is doing, how should I study it, a lot of the time I forget what formula to use or how to arrange the formula and its similar for math

carrotsss

HSC
Also in physics if anyone is doing, how should I study it, a lot of the time I forget what formula to use or how to arrange the formula and its similar for math
For physics it’s mostly just practice, honestly in y11 I got a bit confused about which formula to use sometimes but in y12 it was never a problem, I feel like they’re a bit more clear in y12 maybe that’s just me though. For arranging I wouldn’t recommend memorising how to arrange it, as long as you’re trying to find one of the pronumerals and know the rest it’s just a matter of using your y9/10 algebraic manipulation skills. If you’re struggling with algebra then I’d definitely focus on brushing that up, because maths and phys will always be a struggle until you catch up with those

Test-king12

Banned
HSC
Currently, I'm doing pretty badly in my courses and I'm not sure what to do, I'm barely maintaining a 50% in math advanced and the most recent test has brought that down further as I failed the prelim. currently id say I'm maintaining about 45ish % in math advanced but I think I can do better, a around 60% in business studies, around a 70-80% in economics, a 75ish percent in English standard and around a 50% in physics, what should I do as I already am thinking of dropping Engineering studies as it is not interesting to me and I've barely passed all tests and at about 50% in that course as well. I want to know if there's a way to switch this all around within the year I've got in year 12 and if possible get above a 90 atar and if so what should I do.
Ima Keep it 💯 its over for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)