HSC Journal #13097 (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I took a week off just to cool down. I only just started doing work two days ago. Life goes on. Just imagine all the other kiddies who will/have done nothing whatsoever. We're already ahead of the pack. :p
haha I'm about to go overseas for 2 weeks so that's why I wanted to get a lot of my work done now lol

J280

HSC
Good luck!! Might make a journal myself come HSC time :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Got some more eng adv belonging bs done (like 30% done wooo)
Almost finish set of va notes on the frames about 8 pages long :)
Read a few pages of EE1 related as well

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Wrote 2 pages of notes for FT

Fml getting 0 work done because have been busy shopping and eating in China

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
today and past few days:
haven't done much work overseas (been busy eating, skiing and shopping! woot!) but managed to:
- finish reading 1st related for ee1 (The Reluctant Fundamentalist)
- finally finish belonging notes for AYLI (took me a term or so, but I got there)
- finish 2-3 pages of notes for FT

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
For some reason, this thread title made this pop into my head.

Who am I?
Student #24601!

I apologise if you are not a massive Les Mis fan like me.

Sounds like you are making great progress these hols-keep up the momentum :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
For some reason, this thread title made this pop into my head.

Who am I?
Student #24601!

I apologise if you are not a massive Les Mis fan like me.

Sounds like you are making great progress these hols-keep up the momentum :)
OMG LES MIS apparently I was bawling like a massive baby during the movie (in comparison to my friends who were completely stoic, I mean c'monnnn)

heheh thanks :3

Damn rumbleroar... you motivate me to make one as well.
relax, you're only in year 11 (not even yet) haha

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
progress today:
finished two dot points fo ft (2.2.1, 2.2.2) and in process of doing 1.3, which I can feel is going to be immensely long (there's already 10 subheadings within the dot point)
finished episode of Sherlock (!!)

might not get any more done after dinner because I fell asleep twice when I took nap breaks

unmentioned progress yesterday:
did 1 past paper for english...fuarrr so not ready for section 1 haha

study1234

HSC
Wow you're doing pretty well with your progress. Keep up the great work! (Y)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG LES MIS apparently I was bawling like a massive baby during the movie (in comparison to my friends who were completely stoic, I mean c'monnnn)

heheh thanks :3

relax, you're only in year 11 (not even yet) haha
Haha awesome :D I adore the movie, but it's been my fave musical since I saw it on the West End at 10 :)

Chuckling at your user title btw :)

Also good progress keep it coming!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Haha awesome :D I adore the movie, but it's been my fave musical since I saw it on the West End at 10 :)

Chuckling at your user title btw :)

Also good progress keep it coming!
I haven't seen the musical yet, only my school's rendition of it. (Jean val Jean wasn't that good :( )

and my user title is 110% accurate lolz. yours is just showing off with the double moderator titles

today's progress: still doing dot point 1.3 for ft, hoping to finish later tonight/early this morning lol. notes are on 77 pages right now...I think it will go up to 100 haha

enoilgam

HSC
and my user title is 110% accurate lolz. yours is just showing off with the double moderator titles
Us Mods love to show off a little (I dont know what to replace mine with). It's good to see some random non school stuff amongst your objectives.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't seen the musical yet, only my school's rendition of it. (Jean val Jean wasn't that good :( )

today's progress: still doing dot point 1.3 for ft, hoping to finish later tonight/early this morning lol. notes are on 77 pages right now...I think it will go up to 100 haha
You're probably the most dedicated FT notes writer I've seen. #inb4SR

And oh, you must see a proper stage show :) If you loved the movie, you'd love the stage show.

Haha and what is a more appropriate user title for me? I would have thought Potato Gem Princess was showing off more ;)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Us Mods love to show off a little (I dont know what to replace mine with). It's good to see some random non school stuff amongst your objectives.
haha I can tell you mods love flaunting it :p you might as well add a little trophy next to your names for being a mod haha. and need to keep the balance, can't become absolutely insane in 2014 lols

You're probably the most dedicated FT notes writer I've seen. #inb4SR

And oh, you must see a proper stage show :) If you loved the movie, you'd love the stage show.

Haha and what is a more appropriate user title for me? I would have thought Potato Gem Princess was showing off more ;)
haha nekminit last in FT lol

I will see the stage show!!!! Wait until I get a job and can fund myself for fun things, instead of embezzling my parents lol

haha Gretchen Weiner would be appropriate because you somehow know everything about everyone and you also know everyone or Queen B hahaha

also confused about your sig, does it mean your seeking a luuuurver

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
haha I can tell you mods love flaunting it :p you might as well add a little trophy next to your names for being a mod haha. and need to keep the balance, can't become absolutely insane in 2014 lols

haha nekminit last in FT lol

I will see the stage show!!!! Wait until I get a job and can fund myself for fun things, instead of embezzling my parents lol

haha Gretchen Weiner would be appropriate because you somehow know everything about everyone and you also know everyone or Queen B hahaha

also confused about your sig, does it mean your seeking a luuuurver
pft, as if at last!

Ahahah ok :) I do so enjoy money embezzlement though :p Omg, you're gonna love uni cause there's always cheap and fun student productions to see!

Hahaha I do like Queen B, hahah I did group text a whole group of people that other day using that title hahaha oh gosh #gossipgirlparodygrouptext

LHS only wants to find her equal. Is the RHS a metaphorical place or a luuuuurver (or both)? That's one secret I'll never tell.

You know you love me,
Xoxo

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
pft, as if at last!

Ahahah ok :) I do so enjoy money embezzlement though :p Omg, you're gonna love uni cause there's always cheap and fun student productions to see!

Hahaha I do like Queen B, hahah I did group text a whole group of people that other day using that title hahaha oh gosh #gossipgirlparodygrouptext

LHS only wants to find her equal. Is the RHS a metaphorical place or a luuuuurver (or both)? That's one secret I'll never tell.

You know you love me,
Xoxo
ahhaha lol u never know. fml I'm at 80 pages and I'm nowhere close to finishing *melodramatic crying noises*

haha I'm really good at money embezzlement, just gotta whip out the extremely whiny voice and the 'mum, pleeeez' and bam $$$ (young money ca$h money) lol yes!! totally excited for uni, can't believe I have to go through this shitstorm first tho :(

l ol omg were you gossiping??? how hs of you lhs :( gossip girl was so 2007

I thought I was your RHS but am I not enough???? </3

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
ahhaha lol u never know. fml I'm at 80 pages and I'm nowhere close to finishing *melodramatic crying noises*

haha I'm really good at money embezzlement, just gotta whip out the extremely whiny voice and the 'mum, pleeeez' and bam $$$ (young money ca$h money) lol yes!! totally excited for uni, can't believe I have to go through this shitstorm first tho :(

l ol omg were you gossiping??? how hs of you lhs :( gossip girl was so 2007

I thought I was your RHS but am I not enough???? </3
Haha 80 pages is so much, but I guess you can always resummarise later.

You sound like the master of this money embezzlement, pls teach to avoid uni diet of pepetual Mi Goreng. And only a shitstorm if you make it so, yr 12 has it's own fun and you can always see what's just around the corner RE: uni life.

Hahaha just making sure the fair Upper East Side (i.e Sydney) did not forget about me whilst I am in the Deep South Fried lands. No gossip really, just the advice to "Drink up bitches! Alcohol is best downed cold and bitter like errant gossip". Haha hs of lhs, so punny! And soz, I am too old making out of date pop culture refs :p

You can be my RHS <3 <3 You are everything, m'dear.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Haha 80 pages is so much, but I guess you can always resummarise later.

You sound like the master of this money embezzlement, pls teach to avoid uni diet of pepetual Mi Goreng. And only a shitstorm if you make it so, yr 12 has it's own fun and you can always see what's just around the corner RE: uni life.

Hahaha just making sure the fair Upper East Side (i.e Sydney) did not forget about me whilst I am in the Deep South Fried lands. No gossip really, just the advice to "Drink up bitches! Alcohol is best downed cold and bitter like errant gossip". Haha hs of lhs, so punny! And soz, I am too old making out of date pop culture refs :p

You can be my RHS <3 <3 You are everything, m'dear.
lol 80 pages is nothing, hur hur. ended up with 150 pages of stuff for prelims :hippie: and wot is resummarising lol work those memory muscles

hahah nekminit you'll be funnelling money into my bank account because you were seduced by my spectacular whining and rendition of les mis hehe (its a not-so-secret plan now :() and nah, don't like instant noodles enough to eat them daily. going to grow a garden and pick up free vegetables there instead (Y) and hhaha year 12 fun hahahah dat juxtaposition really highlights the lack of fun in y12. you're funny.

lol how would anyone forget about you?? you're everywhere :eek: haha you're what keeps rehab centres alive, encouraging drinking. tsk tsk. and yes, you're like a massive gma with your expired pop culture refs (not even pop culture anymore, it's bordering prehistoric)

<3 <3 if u loze me, u hav nuffin bc i'm ur evryfing <33

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
lol 80 pages is nothing, hur hur. ended up with 150 pages of stuff for prelims :hippie: and wot is resummarising lol work those memory muscles

hahah nekminit you'll be funnelling money into my bank account because you were seduced by my spectacular whining and rendition of les mis hehe (its a not-so-secret plan now :() and nah, don't like instant noodles enough to eat them daily. going to grow a garden and pick up free vegetables there instead (Y) and hhaha year 12 fun hahahah dat juxtaposition really highlights the lack of fun in y12. you're funny.

lol how would anyone forget about you?? you're everywhere :eek: haha you're what keeps rehab centres alive, encouraging drinking. tsk tsk. and yes, you're like a massive gma with your expired pop culture refs (not even pop culture anymore, it's bordering prehistoric)

<3 <3 if u loze me, u hav nuffin bc i'm ur evryfing <33
I think that was probably like more than I had for uni, though my bio summs were like 85 pgs all up or something for HSC.

Dazzle me with a rendition of I Dreamed a Dream, pull dem heartstrings. Yep, too true, guess it's lucky I live at a catered college so I really have quite a diversity of what to eat (when it's crumble night ermaged, people get so excited).

Hahah I had fun in Yr 12, but I did kinda just decided to party with the zebras at one point of it.

Dude, they tried to make me go to rehab and I said no, no, no. (oh look another 07 reference what skill, how perfectly old). Dude, I'm so old I had to google what GMA is because I originally read it as Graphic Media Accelerator (y)

And <3 <3, it's so true, lyk if you crey evrrytime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)