HSC general maths mark 2013 (1 Viewer)

zacksolo

HSC
what was the highest general maths hsc mark in 2013?

D94

HSC
N/A
Going by the UAC Tables (A3), it appears to be 99.

zacksolo

HSC
Considering more people took general maths than any other subject offered as part of the HSC I think they should feel pretty proud, so you can take your academic snobbery to another thread because it isn't welcome here.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
99 in gen maths is how much in 2u approx?

KitchenSinky

HSC
Considering more people took general maths than any other subject offered as part of the HSC I think they should feel pretty proud, so you can take your academic snobbery to another thread because it isn't welcome here.
This ^
Did they feel proud or just ashamed coz it was general math.

I imagine it's similar to how I feel going on to mathletics and beating 12 year olds at addition.
Pretty pathetic when someone has to make themselves feel intelligent by mocking someone's subject choices instead of by actually doing well in their own subjects. He got a 99, how did you go in your HSC? He stateranked, you just piggybacked off of scaling.

moocow920

HSC

I imagine it's similar to how I feel going on to mathletics and beating 12 year olds at addition.

I got a state ranking in general and i am very proud, I beat 36 000 people. Did you, at anything? I'll be happy to accept your criticism of the subject when you come back with your own top 5 state rank

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

As terrible as this is going to sound, Being a 4U student I probably would have failed if I did General. General is more about minimising silly mistakes, because you actually need high raw marks. Also, if I had to read one page and write the answer down in one line, I'd get confused within the first few lines.

So when you talk about General, don't compare it to 2U or above, because the General course is barely, if not even, a maths course of benefit to a future uni student

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)