HSC Extension 2 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (2 Viewers)

shashysha

HSC
i mean, i hope so, but i calculated everything that i missed as soon as the exam was over and it amounted to the high 30s
Dont worry I feel like I didn't perform my best today but what's done is done! You still have the 3U exam to smash so don't dwell on what you cant change and focus on the next exam :)

Xanthi

HSC
Yeah just focus on the math extension 1 now. You probably did better than you thought.

I'm trying to avoid discussing too much about them too :) , the more I talk the more likely I'll get worried about making mistakes on some questions.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Man this exam got me stressing a bit... don’t want to dwell on it but I’ve got 10 days before my next exam and nothing to distract me
Really wanted that state rank but now just worrying about every question hoping I got 100%

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
yo why didn't u retake 3u for state rank possibility?
Honestly the thought didn’t even cross my mind. My school doesn’t really allow retaking courses and my 47/50 was enough to scrape by a projection for the course I want. Also only started getting really competitive at maths like halfway through this year haha

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You guys aren’t allowed to keep the question paper?

shashysha

HSC
Just remembering now for Q4 multiple choice, is there even a correct answer? (the position of z one) cause it wasn't given that it was a unit circle or a circle of any radius

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Just remembering now for Q4 multiple choice, is there even a correct answer? (the position of z one) cause it wasn't given that it was a unit circle or a circle of any radius
Yeah the circle represented the modulus of Z. The answer was C I think; it had double the argument and the same modulus as Z

black.mamba

HSC
z^2/|z| = (|z|^2)*(cisa)^2/|z| = |z|*cis(2a) where z = |z|cisa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)