Hsc exam rules (1 Viewer)

Enorris09

HSC
hey im really curious about the rules towards writing you hsc code on each and every page that you write on in the HSC.. and also do you have to write them all on BEFORE they say pens down or are you allowed to use the time checking your answers and then write them on at the end??

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
According to the Rules and Procedures you must write your examination centre number and student number on all writing booklets, special answer books and answer sheets during the examination.

The only reason you are asked to write your numbers on every page is in the very unlikely event that the staple comes out. All you really need to do is write your student and centre numbers on the cover.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's all very strict... :)

I bet there was a point when it all began when there was plenty of leniancy and 'scaling' didn't really exist.

PattieBoi

HSC

I bet there was a point when it all began when there was plenty of leniancy and 'scaling' didn't really exist.
Unfortunately for us, the current Board of Studies people enjoy watching teenagers suffer during the HSC year.

beve

Jesus
HSC
Unfortunately for us, the current Board of Studies people enjoy watching teenagers suffer during the HSC year.
+1

Also, do other people have the rule where people can leave after the 1st hour is complete, but not in the last 15 minutes? It's so annoying when a bunch of philistines get up and leave the room because they couldn't be bothered to attempt an exam properly.

As you can tell, I go to a small school.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

lol, when you're actually in the exam, it really isnt very strict at all.

Smeegen999

HSC
hey im really curious about the rules towards writing you hsc code on each and every page that you write on in the HSC.. and also do you have to write them all on BEFORE they say pens down or are you allowed to use the time checking your answers and then write them on at the end??
When the exam is over, they let you pick up your pen to write your student number on every page, if you haven' t done so already during the exam.

I waited till the exam was finished to write my student number for most subjects so I wouldn't waste time in the exam (sometimes you have to write your student number out 20 times).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)