HSC easier than trials? Honest question (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I did the CSSA paper and my raws were actually within 1 mark of my HSC raw marks. I'd say the difficulty is similar however the general consensus that they are easier is probably unlikely, i think the experience of the trials and additional study distort these opinions.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
How harsh is the hsc marking? I know science is meant to be really harsh, but is it the same for the humanities, and english?

mreditor16

HSC

Most trial papers do not cover harder 3u, or if they do there is only a small number of questions, hence why most students get high marks in trials.

HSC has more than 25+ marks dedicated to only harder 3u. Last year had 28 marks of harder 3u, and that's where most students get stumped.
+1 defs this :D

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
With maths i think they're fair.
Thank god, that's what one of my maths teachers said, and he's like as long as you do the correct working and attempt every question you should be right, wrong answers but correct working only cost 1 maybe 2 marks. I am reeeeaaallllyyyyy betting on this

HSC
Thank god, that's what one of my maths teachers said, and he's like as long as you do the correct working and attempt every question you should be right, wrong answers but correct working only cost 1 maybe 2 marks. I am reeeeaaallllyyyyy betting on this
I'm not sure if they do this with HSC marking, but i remember being told by some teachers that if you did the correct working out and crossed it out and wrote something else, you could still get some marks, provided the marker is able to see your crossed out work.

mreditor16

HSC
I'm not sure if they do this with HSC marking, but i remember being told by some teachers that if you did the correct working out and crossed it out and wrote something else, you could still get some marks, provided the marker is able to see your crossed out work.
yes that is confirmed by teachers at my school, one of whom sets general maths. and two of whom mark 4u every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)