HSC Birthdays (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
i turned 18.. on the 16th oct..celebrated by 18 with studying my english essay -.-

pzella

PzELLa
HSC
mines on the 21st oct.... how fun turning 18 and ill b stressing over the HSC ....

**BORED**

out calls only
HSC
I had my 18th on the 16th of october too so My HSC supervisor left a happy birthday card on my desk.

Kutay

University
HSC
My Birthdat Is On 11th November Last Day Of Hsc :d But I Finish On The 9th So Can't Ask For More :d

flutterby87

I'm on 23rd October too, along with about 3 others on here, lol. Glad its a sunday, so no exam on the actual day.

sikofskool

mines on 22 october, only have maths on monday and dont give a shit about it cos im gonna fail it and its not gonna coount anyway cos i have 12u

wench

My 18ths tomorrow... english paper too...woot...i've been telling myself it isn't relaly my birthday to try and keep focused, but its not relaly working...i sympathise with all other HSC babies...happy birthday to all of you we should have a masive party when its all over..

chicki_scorpio

HSC
N/A
hsc birthday

My Birthday is during the HSC and is in November on a saturday even though my birthday is on a weekend it still is during the exams as i have my last exam on the 10th of November so i will have to study when i have a break from my other exams well at least i have 2 weeks off to study for Hospitality my b-day is on the 5th November :)

queen_b

my 18th is on the day the HSC finishes... november 11.. my last exam is on the 2nd nov.. so my birthday wont b @ an inconvenient time & besides ill b 18 for the formal so i can go clubbing afterwards..... yay go me!!!!

queen_b

u rock dude.. have the same birthday as me nov 11... we rock coz we r scorpios.... go us!!!!

piptech

HSC
pzellanet said:
mines on the 21st oct.... how fun turning 18 and ill b stressing over the HSC ....
Mine's on the 21st oct too, cept I'll be turning 19 cuz I wasted one year in Engineering diploma~!

I guess our birthdays are always during the busy examination period.

doc_gurl

HSC
my 18th b-day one of the most important days of my life is on (sob!) was on the day of the first english exam!!!!!!!!!!!
no party..........sigh maybe in november........(sad)

missymouse

HSC
Mine's On The 3rd Of November When I Have Modern History.... Worst Day The Only Excam I Have A Chance Of Failing And Two Exams Afterwards.... Sucks.... Oh Well I Will Still Party Hard.... Happy B'day To All Hsc Baby's... I Feel Your Pain!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)