HSC Biology Marathon 2015 (1 Viewer)

youix

HSC
For defence adaptations, can I just know the four main ones or do I also have to know other secretions such as antimicrobial proteins

DepressedPenguino

HSC
For defence adaptations, can I just know the four main ones or do I also have to know other secretions such as antimicrobial proteins
It is part of the dotpoint so yeah? I never seen a question on secretion tho. Maybe in multiple choice perhaps or short ans (e.g 4 marks but with other barriers incorporated in the question)

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Discuss the impacts of an imbalance of microflora within an organism. (4 marks)

*laughs like an evil maniac*

Last edited:

Mr_Kap

HSC
Am really debating whether i stay up until 3 a.m to go over content i dont know...or whether i go to bed at 12 a.m

Flop21

HSC
Am really debating whether i stay up until 3 a.m to go over content i dont know...or whether i go to bed at 12 a.m
I don't get how you can do an exam on less than 8 hours sleep.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Yeh well for all my trial exams i was running on about 3 hours sleep.
Did pretty well in them especially bio where i got 89%, and the stuff i was learning overnight happened to be in the exam.

Havent been over maintaining a balance notes since trials. Need to spend an hour and a half fixing my knowledge on that.
Went over Blueprint of life today, but gonna go over evolution shit again,
Need to go over search for better health especially from Focus 5 onwards --> around an hour.
Need to go over communication in a lot of places ---> around 2 hours hopefully.

DepressedPenguino

HSC
Did pretty well in them especially bio where i got 89%, and the stuff i was learning overnight happened to be in the exam.

Havent been over maintaining a balance notes since trials. Need to spend an hour and a half fixing my knowledge on that.
Need to go over search for better health especially from Focus 5 onwards --> around an hour.
Wish you best of luck :)

tfw english

HSC

You'll be right Kap, good luck mate

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC

We're all going to get Band 6 fo'sho with all this forum marathon non-sense. How about we compete with each other to see who gets state rank?
I mean I already know that I'm going to get it so.. ;)

tfw english

HSC

We're all going to get Band 6 fo'sho with all this forum marathon non-sense. How about we compete with each other to see who gets state rank?
I mean I already know that I'm going to get it so.. ;)
Pfft, I have no doubt you'll get one, but me? HAHA nah, I'll be good with a solid band 5. Now we just hope for a good exam.

Loudvicuna

HSC
Explain how hormone activity maintains water and salt levels in the blood. (5 marks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)