HSC Assessment Marks/Ranks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Mind-Revolution said:
It doesn't need to exist in that last post of yours. Though, your results are meant to be abysmal overall, how scary?

Many users here through their endless and redundant concerns impose that their joy in life is bound to this process.
ok, now I am confused.

And I do not know how this opinion of yours came about. Stay on topic. I didn't say in any of my post that HSC = future life. And I am not sure about the highlighted comment above.

You don't know me. And above all, you don't know what I am capable in terms of academic ability. On top of that, I am not scared of what's to come.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
wait till you see my abysmal results overall :mad:
If you don't recall or understand that, oh well.

Also, the statement relates to the obsessive nature of many HSC participants. If you don't understand, it acts as an exaggeration, and applies as a general statement to certain people.

Yes, and also, I don't care of whether I know you, and furthermore, any of your ability.

I won't bother spelling it out for you any longer.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Mind-Revolution said:
If you don't recall or understand that, oh well.

Also, the statement relates to the obsessive nature of many HSC participants. If you don't understand, it acts as an exaggeration, and applies as a general statement to certain people.

Yes, and also, I don't care of whether I know you, and furthermore, any of your ability.

I won't bother spelling it out for you any longer.
um, okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)