HSC Answers (1 Viewer)

abz26

HSC
Is there anyone that has any answers to the past HSC physics papers? I am unable to go and buy a copy of success one right now as I am quite busy with other things. So if anyone has a ebook copy of any answers for Physics HSC question and is willing to share please msg me

abz26

HSC
not really anything that needs proper detail they only tell you guidelines without stating the answer

leehuan

HSC
As dan964 said, sample answers are PROVIDED ON BOSTES for these papers. I thought it was for 2009 onwards but same idea.

If you want actual DESCRIPTIVE answers however, instead of just SAMPLES, you need to pay the money to buy Excel Success One or something similar.

A lot of the time sample answers are not band 6 material.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
As dan964 said, sample answers are PROVIDED ON BOSTES for these papers. I thought it was for 2009 onwards but same idea.

If you want actual DESCRIPTIVE answers however, instead of just SAMPLES, you need to pay the money to buy Excel Success One or something similar.

A lot of the time sample answers are not band 6 material.
2008 hsc exams have sample answers for some subjects*, I know maths ones don't. Download the markers notes and you'll see them in there.
otherwise http://tinyurl.com/qlt12/physics/ > Click on Physics 2008.zip
*science subjects and most humanities; and general maths I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)