How's it goin? (1 Viewer)

yvettemaree47

HSC
Hey,

I've decided the Year 10 forum is WAY too serious, thus I have created this thread! :)

Feel free to post whatever you want... introduce yourself, complain about teachers, talk about your hobbies... whatever you please. Afterall we are going to be seeing a lot more of each other on here as we move into the senior years, so why not make a few friends now!

Okay I'll start...

My name is Yvette (as you can probably tell through my VERY unoriginal username) and I'm 15 years old (16 on 5th December)
I enjoy the usual teen stuff... hanging out with friends, going to the movies, etc.
I hope to eventually get into Medicine... but I'm gonna have to work hard if i want to to achieve that!

Anyway, today I am quite annoyed because I found out that the first day back after the term 3 holidays is when my yearlys start. First day back! How cruel is that?! Plus I have my last cervical cancer needle next week. Eww!

Okay, now it's your turn!

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
My name's Thomas. The rest of the information you can sus out from clicking on my profile.

But I take it that someone else is a fan of Alias. :p

***mike***

HSC
HEY, my name is mike (as you might of guessed <<<< ;) ) i enjoy reading ALOT i read the most in my year. my favourite subject is I.T. (too bad my school doesnt offer it eh :) ) so i will be doing an accelerated course in yr. 111 through a tafe.

other than that i like goin to the movies, hanging out with my friends (especially a particular female one ;) ).

the school i go to is Redfield College, its an alright school but our science teacher at the moment is mentally retarded and he is the 3rd one we have had this year (our last one couldnt even speak english) so as you might have gathered we are having abit of trouble in the science dept. a.t.m.

i am a nice guy and i make freinds easily, if ever you need some help with your comp. or really anything else you think i might be able to help with, PM me

cheers, mike

yvettemaree47

HSC
:eek: And I thought our science dept. was horrid!
Third science teacher this year!!! Couldn't speak English!!!

I don't know how u put up with it! I couldn't stand science last year, probably because my teacher would walk in, put an overhead up and instruct us to copy it out... every lesson.We did no prac at all. But This year I love science... my teacher is so nice and I actually learn!

And same goes... If you need anything at all PM or e-mail me

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
yvettemaree47 said:
I can't believe there are only 6 episodes left ever :uhoh:
I've watched all of them, anyway. Especially since Alias is on ridiculously late. :p
And I've just figured out why there's a 47 in your alias. ;)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hello Year 10'ers. <3 Alias and the intricate plots. At least the director has done something better in this show than in Lost.

I wish you all the best of luck for the SC. Don't stress too much, but take the exams serious to a tiny extent, as they are your first external exams (unless you're accelerated) where you go through the procedures that you will experience in later years. Good luck! :)

EDIT: You'll get first hand experience in the SC when it comes to supervisors. Some can be cool, and some can be mean and bitchy. But they're there to guide you. ;)

yvettemaree47

HSC
Aerath said:
And I've just figured out why there's a 47 in your alias. ;)
Damn you've caught me! :p
Yeah I ordered it on dvd from the US when it came out there, but I told myself I'm gonna watch it on the TV for the full experience!
Do u know how hard it is to resist such a tempting dvd for around 4 months?! Don't tell me anything about what happens cause I have managed to remain spoiler free for so long! Does in end in dignity???

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
You'll get first hand experience in the SC when it comes to supervisors. Some can be cool, and some can be mean and bitchy. But they're there to guide you. ;)
At High, we already have met our supervisors, because they were there for our Half-Yearlies. They handle things pretty well, except when we make such a ruckus that they do not know who to send to the Deputy Principal first. :p

yvettemaree47 said:
Does in end in dignity???
For me, it was kinda disappointing. Doesn't mean it wasn't good, just disappointing.

yvettemaree47

HSC
Aerath said:
For me, it was kinda disappointing. Doesn't mean it wasn't good, just disappointing.
:( That wasn't the answer I was been looking for... oh well

Aerath said:
At High, we already have met our supervisors, because they were there for our Half-Yearlies. They handle things pretty well, except when we make such a ruckus that they do not know who to send to the Deputy Principal first. :p
It was a good move from your school to have your supervisors at your half-yearlies... I guess it eases the anxiety a little, having met them before.

We probably won't meet ours until the SC exams start. Fingers crossed they're not too bitchy!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
My name is Reshad and I'm 15 years old (16 on 29th November)

Just click on my profile to see my hobbies. Cbb typing it lol.

My goals are to study International Commerce or Medical Science if I get the HSC mark for it :) Still a long way to go...

That's about it.

:wave:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
And for pharmacy, the STAT test.

**CICI**

HSC
YAY!! i have finally registered and typing my first ever forum reply thingy whatever..........

:)

by the way... im just known as Cici

so hi to all

from Cici

about me:
I dunno what i wanna do when i leave school....
im thinking about it...

so yeah..there you have a great description of me!!

Not

lol catch u guys later

**CICI**

HSC
im still new to this but im learning

hey yvettemaree buddy! im HERE!!!!!

question:
how can i get a picture thing under my name? u guys have pictures but i dont

ooo how sad

can anyone help me out here?

thanks...

yvettemaree47

HSC
I'll call u Cici then!
Hmmmm *scratches head* what could that be short for???

Gr8 2 c you here :D

Oh and 2 get a pic under your name...
Select 'User CP' up the top of the page and then select 'Edit Avatar'

Last edited:

mzmellie

HSC
hey hey :D

this melinda im in yr 10 at cerdon college
ive got some kool friends that i luv 2 bits
wats weird is one of my friendsis called yvette 2 :jaw:
im here if any1 wants a chat

xx[mzmellie]xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)