• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm all for age gaps n stuff.. but not when one of the people involved is so young.. if she was 20 and he was 24/25 I wouldn't give it a second look... but this girl is only 14... it's pretty sick

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Guys have you ever thought that maybe this girl is really mature and does love aj? Aj is a very lovable guy and probably has alot of female friends - including very mature 13 year old girls.

xlr8-crillz

HSC
i still dont see how it worked out. like how did aj have the guts to ask out a 13 year old. and how she happily accepted. if i was 13 and the hottest girl ever asked me out i might accept but it would never work.

bet her parents dont know though.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Aj is a very lovable guy and probably has alot of female friends - including very mature 13 year old girls.
mature 13 year olds?!?!?! what planet are you from? you can barely get mature 17 year olds! she's gotta be less mature than the 5 year old twins i babysit for to go out with someone like aj!
sparkl3z said:
well he may as well marry her then if they love eachother
sadly they cant yet. and can anyone see aj lasting more than a couple of months with someone closer to his own age, let alone 2+ years so that he can get married to someone who's only just learning what the hell algebra is! if they're 'on-and-off' now, its obvious that they'll break up once and for all by this easter!

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
If it's good enough for Muhammad, it's good enough for me.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea I was about to say... all you guys are being disrespectful... what do you mean having sex with a 9 year old is pedophilia? Are you calling the prophet mohammed a PEDOPHILE!?

You fucking infidel c*nts! Off with your heads.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no that is in the Hadith, us Shia's don't respect the Hadith, or some shit.
I disagree with you I am a Shiite Bukahlalabad and I think all true muslims respect the Muwatta hadith ! Off with your head too.

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
has any1 noticed the 'guy' who started this thread is talkin about goin out with girls 5 years younger than him, but hes actually female :S

Ellie-Bee

HSC
This is just weird. Its a 13 year old girl for crying out loud - can't you see how insane that is!!?!?!?! :confused:

Marriage at 21 would mean that she would be 16 right? Hmmmmmmmmm

Jiga

I think a person who is 17 or above going out with someone below 15 is sick.

HOWEVER, an argument could be used that back in ye olden days people use to marry and have kids by 14 or so didnt they? I could only say though that young people these days are more corrupted by media then they use to be and are therefore not as mature!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I could only say though that young people these days are more corrupted by media then they use to be and are therefore not as mature!
That would be a fairly stupid argument tho. I'd say due to the 'corruption' kids are actually more mature :/

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
That would be a fairly stupid argument tho. I'd say due to the 'corruption' kids are actually more mature :/
You're a poohead.

kido525

HSC
Whats better for a guy to date a girl 2 yrs younger or 2 yrs older

OR

A girl to date a guy 2 yrs older or 2 yrs younger please elaborate just some unsure questions of mine

Collin

HSC
N/A
AJ, would/do you feel guilty fucking her? Actually, don't answer that, heh. ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
imagin what her parents would do if they found out lol. anyways if he likes her then just leave him alone, not our problem loll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)